Chapter 15 (Heaven's Arena Arc)

Catch me if you can - Ging Freecs

KIMIKO

The four boys were walking in front, Kurapika explaining to Gon how Gotoh did the coin trick and Killua scolding him, as I was walking behind them. I had finished a small conversation with Zebulo just now after Killua yelled at me they would leave me behind if I did not hurry up.

So, after I bid the guard a good bye, I just walked to the boys who stopped at one point before walking once more. That time, I heard what they were talking about. "I know, Gon," Kurapika said before he started to walk, Leorio following behind him.

"Is that true?" Gon asked, running to keep up with them and Killua just walked. "How could you know?" the older man asked. I was then walking side by side with Killua.

"Because he told me."

"At that time?"

"No, after the information meeting."

"But there's a connection, isn't there?"

"Yes."

"It's been a long time since I wanted to ask you, but... What did he say at that time?" Leorio asked, looking at the blond. "Concerning the spider," he told us and with that, we all looked at him.

"As I didn't remember having mentioned the Ryodan to him. Maybe he heard my conversation with you during the first round or someone told him about it. It's the reason why information coming from Hisoka, knowing this, interests me a lot," Kurapika continued and my eyes darken. 'Or maybe he has a connection with the Spiders which he has,' I thought before my eyes became the usual red, to make sure they did not realise the change in the atmosphere.

"I see," Leorio murmured.

Kurapika then closed his eyes. "Next, after the meeting, I asked him to tell me what he knew. 'I'll wait for you on September first in York Shin City'," he said. "The first of September? That's over six months from now!" Gon said. "York Shin City? What's going on there?" Killua asked.

Instead of Leorio answering, I answered it for him. "The biggest auction in the world happens in York Shin between the first and tenth of September," I said and Kurapika nodded his head with a 'Yes'. "Rare objects, un-discoverable treasure coming around the world are gathered together there. Obviously, there are ten times more counterfeits. All the money addicted people from all over the world come to satisfy their desires. It's the place where the most important assembling of money of the planet takes place," I explained.

"You'll think they'll be there?" Leorio asked.

"Possibly. Even if they're not numerous, there will surely be people with serious relations to them," Kurapika said and I crossed my arms across my chest. "They are thieves. Of course, they'll be there for the auction, no doubt about it," I pointed out. Kurapika looked at me for a long time before he snapped his fingers. "I almost forgot. You told us you wanted to tell us something," he said and my eyes widen, completely forgotten the promise I made.

"Oh yeah, I remembered that. What do you want to tell us?" Leorio asked.

"Well. I... Uh...," I stuttered, rubbing my head at the back of my neck and gave them a sheepish smile. "What is it, Miki?" Gon asked. Staring at the four boys in front of me, I let out a hopeless sigh. 'This is it, Kimiko. It's time to tell them the truth,' I thought. Closing my eyes for a split second, I then opened them and started to speak.

"Well. First thing's first, please don't be mad at me or anything, okay?" I asked and they reluctantly nodded their heads, except for Gon who smiled and told me he would not be mad. Letting out another sigh, I spoke, "Remember when Killua thought me as a she-male most of the times?" They glanced at Killua and nodded their heads.