Chapter 12 (Edited)

(Finally Edited)

Don't judge a girl by her innocence. Although she looks innocent, sometimes the innocent ones are always the dangerous such as myself- Kei Kimiko.

THIRD PERSON

"In a while, the fourth round of the trials will end," the sound of the ship suddenly boomed echoed through Zevil Island, making each and every participants to stop what they were doing. The announcer announced the news.

"All the participants are invited to come back to the starting point of the test. The participants must make themselves known in the time of one hour. After this delay, the ones who haven't shown themselves will be disqualified. Please pay close attention to this information," she continued. Everybody looked up their heads before making their way to the starting point.

A familiar white hair searched his way to the starting point after completely changing his attire to a comfortable one, knowing that the next and the last phase will be fighting against one of the nine participants. He was dressed in a white v-neck shirt with a pair of red pants, a pair of black converse and a red bandana, the same bandana that was wrapped around his forehead, wrapped around his left wrist, making it looked like as of he had a wrist injury which, in truth, she actually does.

An underground squirrel who she called as Emi was resting on her shoulder with a bag slung on her. The Stuart Little's bag. The young girl did not bother to take out the now 97kg bag and carried it all the way to the starting point since it was troublesome so, she asked Emi to help her carrying it.

As the girl was making her way to the starting point, the announcer continued to spoke. "Tags stolen from now on will not be counted. Verifications will be made. And people who break this rule will be disqualified," and with that said, the announcement ended.

As soon as she arrived at her destination, she instantly smiled when she saw a familiar silvernatte leaning against a tree while he waited for his five friends to show up. Feeling like someone was looking at him, he looked up and his face lighten up when he saw his childhood friend waving and coming towards him.

***

KIMIKO

"Hey, Killua. I see that you made it," I spoke as soon as I was in his hearing range, walking towards him. I, obviously, knew that he would made it because the reason being me knowing what would happen and also, him being an assassin. Leaning against the tree beside him as soon as I arrived, he chuckled before saying, "Likewise, Miki. Likewise."

"Where's Gon?" I heard Killua asked and I looked at him at the corner of my eye. When I was about to answer him, the devil himself arrived with Kurapika and Leorio. "Speaking of the devil, " I said, standing upright and smiled at the men who are coming towards us.

"Hey, guys!" I greeted, waving at them as they replied with a hey. The look on their faces were hilarious though. Gon had a bunch of bandages on his face as the same as Leorio while Kurapika just had his ordinary look. "Miki! Killua! You guys made it," Gon said but it was not as enthusiastic as he was just like before.

"Of course we would," Killua smirked and nodded at my reply before we went out of the bushes and stood with the rest who were waiting for the blimp to arrive. Walking behind the group, I glanced behind my back to find a familiar redhead standing there, with some bruises on his face, with the same clothes he was wearing, only he did not has a shirt on. I guess that was the fabric he had in his hand.

Looking up to meet his face, I saw him staring at me with the same green eyes, except he did not stare at me just like how he did a few days ago but he was staring at me with respect and I could tell he wanted to fight me in the future.