Chapter 11 (Edited)

A/N

AND I'M BACK!! Hey, guys!!! I miss you all so much and because of that, I couldn't help but update this chapter and since I haven't updated for like four months, I decided to make this a long chapter so happy reading and I maybe do the 11th chapter after this.

Hope you guys like it~

That's Vycen on the top. Isn't he handsome?

Friendship is stronger than the toughest chain - Kei Kimiko.

KIMIKO

The sun was high up in the sky, the weird looking birds in Zevil Island were chirping as they flew high up and the wind was blowing, making a few strands of my white-and-red hair danced.

A satisfiying grin was plastered on my face as I was walking through the forest with Emi hoping beside me. I did not know it was that easy. I thought it would be a life and death situation, which it used to be but I guess it was not.

A presence was then walking beside me which made my smile turned into a frown as I turned to look at that person. The way he walked was shaking like a leaf and the way he talked is very creepy, sending the chills down to my spine. His face was covered by a bunch of needles which made me grimace at how disgusting he looks like but I knew he did not care. 'Why am I stuck with him again?' I thought before sighing hopelessly in my mind.

"Why didn't you kill him when you had the chance?" the man named Gitarakuru asked. Looking at him at the corner of my eye without turning my head, I said, "It's because we made a deal."

*FLASHBACK*

THIRD PERSON

Vycen Xavier.

A fifteen year old boy who has red messy hair with a pair of emerald eyes and fair skin. A boy who was dressed in a weird outfit, what Kimiko said, with red fabric tied around his waist.

He was standing in a fighting stance with Kimiko following him. The two examinees were staring into each other, deadly serious and they, faintly as possible because they do not want to get attention, activated their Nen 15%. Red beautiful yet deadly aura was oozing out of Kei Miki and grassy green dangerous aura was oozing out of Vycen Xavier.

Even if they activated their Nen faintly, the juror in the trees and the examinee in the far away bushes could feel it and they, for the first time in their lives, stiffened. 'What is this feeling?' Illumi, also known as Gitarakuru, mentally spoke as he barely shivered which is unusual for him.

'This aura... So faint yet it feel so dangerous,' the juror named Satotsu thought, his eyes widen before narrowing them at the two, 'Who are these people?'

The staring contest was still occuring between the two and before we know it, they were battling each other, hand to hand combat. The white-haired girl was trying to punch the older man but failed when the older man dodged every single of her attack and if the attack was too fast with Ko, he would block it with Ken.

Likewise when Vycen is attacking Miki but instead of blocking with 100% Ken at one part of the body, she protected her entire body with Ken instead which made her using 20% of her aura at her arms, upper body 30% and her lower body 20%, leaving only 30% of her energy in her body to fight.

The fight was intense was what Satotsu thought as his eyes barely keep up with their movements. It was fast, faster than the speed for a normal human to watch but if someone like Illumi, he could keep up although he missed some parts. 'Now I can see why that pedophile likes her,' Illumi thought before coming into a conclusion. 'She's strong and fast, maybe as fast as Kil. Who is responsible to teach her that?'