Reader X Illumi

A/N

I finally returned with another update. Well, not exactly an update for the book... you get my point. Anyways, since the hunter exam arc has ended (YES!!!!) and the Zoldyck family arc is at the corner, I decided to do a surprise chapter for every ending of the arc.

If you don't get what I mean, it's like after finishing one arc (Eg. Hunter Exam Arc), I will do a special chapter. So yeah. By the way, this is dedicated to @JasmineVu who wanted a chapter of an OCXHisoka or OCXIllumi. Since I already had my OC with Hisoka many times, I decided to let it be Illumi but instead of my OC, it will be the reader (you).

Hope you like it though.

Disclaimer: I don't own HXH and its characters. All the credits goes to its owner. The plot belongs to me but the idea goes to the person I dedicated, JasmineVu, excluding that part.

Warning: Cussing may occur (or not), sarcastic comebacks and other trivial stuffs young people must not know. This chapter may also be short.

***

The scent of blood and the sound of screaming children gives me the excitement to have more - (Y/N)

READER

I smiled sadistically at my prey who was trembling in fear, hiding at the corner of her pink bedroom as I was advancing towards her. Sharpening my pocket knife on her wall which made a scratching sound which was music to my ears and a noise for her, I finally stood in front of her and crouched at her position. I placed the tip of my knife under her chin and raised her head to look at me. Seeing the fear in her eyes made me smirked.

"Such a pretty little girl. Are you scared?" I asked and she nodded her head frantically.

"Do you want your mummy and daddy?" Another nod.

My smirk widen. "Don't worry. You'll be with them soon," and with that said, I brought the knife to her neck. Before she knew what happened, her eyes widened as she collapsed to the floor, with her head rolled of to the other side of the room. Licking her blood clean, I then released my Nen on the pocket knife which in result, appeared as a hair clip. Clipping my bangs from covering my face, I walked to the little girl's parents' room.

Their lifeless bodies were still on their bed, blood soaking their duvet as I went to their wardrobe. Since her mother and I are the same size, I took a black top with a pair of black knee-length pants and a red scarf. I also took a cloak which belonged to the father and a pair of gloves to match with the outfit. As a girl, I had to take a shower due to the scent of blood was stuck on my (H/C) hair.

Taking a nice shower, I went out of the bathroom, naked since I forgot to bring a towel with me. Me and my forgetfulness. As soon as I wore the given clothes, I saw something caught my eye on the bedside table. Just like the saying 'Curiosity kills the cat', I picked the item up and looked at it. It was a ring, nothing special or anything. No designs whatsoever but when I activated my Gyo, there was an aura around it and I let out a breath in amazement.

"Wow... So cool," I gaped. Slipping the ring in my middle finger, memories started flooding in my mind. How the man became best friends with this woman, being a couple, buying the ring from a Specialist for the woman, marrying her, having sex which in result made the little girl and died in my hands. I shuddered when I saw them doing it and pulled the ring of my finger.

Placing the ring on top of the married couple's hands, I then went out of the house and walked to a random place with a hoodie covering my face. The night was young yet York Shin was filled with annoying people. They were laughing as if it was the funniest thing they ever heard and some smiled at their friends. Tch...