Chapter 19

A/N

I have finally resurrected from hell which is also known as school and exams and homeworks and etcetera etcetera. It is I, the great Aria-chama! *Tries to look cool but fails as everybody gives me a blank stare*

Hehe... Oops.

Sorry for the wait, ladies and gents. Like, a million apologise. I have not been updating for almost a year now - okay, maybe not a year but probably close to it - and I did promise you guys that I would be updating and stuff but alas, I did not have the time to update because of school - and its new environment - and homework and life and also, I ran out of ideas but fear not, as I have finally returned with a new update.

Hope you guys enjoy the new chapter and am really truly sorry if it is bad. My English is really rusty now due to not reading and writing a lot. So do please bear with my bad English. Besides that, enjoy the reading.

***

THIRD PERSON

As soon as the juror raised his arm up, indicating that the fighters could start and jumping out of the way, the two competitors who were just standing on their spots had disappeared and were found to be in the middle of the ring in hand-to-hand combat. The white haired boy who is actually a girl had her aura fist close to the Joker's face while the said Joker had his leg close to her side, almost an inch. The girl had her eyes narrowed at the man across from her who looked at her in amusement and satisfaction.

Hisoka eyed at her and licked his lips which in result sent shivers down Kimiko's spine. Before the said girl could react, the Joker spun around quickly and kicked her other side hard, sending her flying across the ring. Although she was able to send Ken to her sides, it was not enough as she winced, feeling part of her side ribs broke into bits and pieces.

She landed on her feet, skidding into a halt with her soles and glared at the man across her who gave the girl his usual smirk and licked his lips. The said girl shivered once more and muttered to herself about why did she agree to fight him, considering their levels were not the same. Of course, we all think otherwise. The juror had his arm in the air and was directed to Hisoka. "Hisoka gets two points!" he proclaimed. The crowd who voted for the jester cheered for him whilst those who voted for Kimiko cheered and encouraged her to kick Hisoka's ♪. "It looks like Hisoka landed the first hit!" The MC said.

Hisoka stood tall and had his arm behind his back while the other outstretched. His hand was directed towards the girl and he made a gesture, motioning her to come to him. Kimiko glared at the jester again and stood straight in a fighting stance, ready to pounce at him. Hisoka mouthed a sentence that made Kimiko smirked.

"Don't hold back~♠," was all he said. Miki made a small chuckle and stood tall, closing her eyes in front of the man. The crowd knew if she did that in front of an opponent, it meant she had her guard down and it would be a game over for her. What they did not know was that she knew what she was doing and Hisoka knew what she was about to do. The said joker put on his serious face as he was eyeing his riped fruit across from him, currently trying to figure out what she was about to do.

The Kei, who still had her eyes closed, was concentrating her Nen in her body. She focused her Ten which coated her body with a white aura which could only be seen by those who uses Gyo. She then removed her aura using Zetsu, concealing it inside her body. As soon as she opened her eyes, everybody got the chills excluding the Nen users as she released her aura using Ren, which caused it to spike. Kimiko had her eyes narrowed at the Joker who looked at her in amusement and satisfaction and licked his lips again. She no longer had the kiddy eyes and had her hair flying.