Chapter 18

A/N

Okay, so despite the fact I am having my exams right now, being an author who loves her readers a lot, I will update a chapter dedicate to all of you who are reading this.

By the way, my examination will end on the sixteenth of March and after that, the whole school has to prepare for the 60th Anniversary. Since I am an eleventh grader, my class will be busy as heck, we even have to come to school during the holidays.

Anyways, hope you enjoy.

Update on the 17/3:

So school is over and our principal decided to extend the date of the anniversary which will be on November. So that means, no work during the holidays and I can update.

***

'If you know what's good for you, then you better back off before I do it' - Vycen Xavier

KIMIKO

After Hisoka left in the shadows, three familiar Nen users emerged, standing in front of us but the two oblivious boys ignored them as the clock showed us the time. 10:37.

"Let's go," Gon said.

"Yeah," Killua agreed and I nodded my head. The three of us walked into the shadows and went to the register for our registration. An employee was there and smiled at us, giving us a welcome.

"Welcome to the group of the 200th floor. Please sign the inscription form," she said and we did just that before she took it back. "Do you also want the one for participating in the fights?" she asked.

"Sorry?"

"In this group, there's a system of fights declaration," she began to explain. "You dispose of a preparation time of 90 days. This system allows you to fight the day you want with a delay of three months. Of course, you can fight whatever the day, and even wait for the time limit for it. After your first fight, you again dispose of 90 days. Please note that if you don't take part in any fights during the delay, you'll be disqualified and your inscription will be cancelled."

"'After the first fight'... You mean...," Gon asked. "In this group, we fight several times...?"

Turning to the boys, I explained. "In the 200th floor, you need ten victories to win but if you have four defeats, you'll lose the whole thing and have to start from the very beginning. If you achieve all ten victories, you'll be a floor master," I said.

"Wait, that's it?" Killua asked and I just nodded my head as the employee was sweating because they were not enthusiastic about it and so, she began to explain about how good it is and how tall the place was.

As the boys were talking about how boring and uninterested that place was, I leaned against the wall and looked behind the two boys to find the trio troublesome there, standing as if they wanted to register. They actually did but they also had a purpose.

When the employee told Gon to write the form, that was when Killua turned and leaned his elbows against the stand of the register. Staring at the three men, Killua asked, "A problem?"

"No, no. We also want to fill out a form, so we're queuing," the man with one armless arm named Sadoso, the rookie hunter, said. Eyeing at him for a while, Killua turned and filled out the forms whilst keeping an eye on them.

After filling out the forms, I followed Gon's idea, the employee gave us our room keys, Gon's 2207, Killua's 2223 and mine was 2219, and we left the register, glancing the trio before they were out of our sight.

"Them, you can be sure they've been hazed. You think that if we come here without knowing anything, we would have met the same fate?" Killua asked as we arrived at our destination, Gon's room. The room was nothing special compared to the guest room in Killua's mansion.