Chapter 16

KIMIKO

"This way please," an employee told us, showing us the direction of the fiftieth floor. "As far as the 200th floor, this building is divided into groups of ten floors. In other words, only one victory is enough for a fighter of the fiftieth floor to go to the sixtieth. Oppositely, the losers go back to the fortieth," she explained. Thanking the lady, we then went inside the elevator.

While waiting, we then chatted among ourselves. "If we pass the 100th floor, we can use a special individual room," Killua said and Gon gasped. We talked for a while before we stopped and turned our heads to find a familiar kung-fu student standing between two people.

As soon as we arrived and went out of the lift, the four of us stared at each other before the first to break the silence was none other than the ten year old boy. "Osu!" Zushi greeted in his usual stance. Killua gave raised his hand as a greeting while Gon and I smiled. "I'm Zushi! You?"

"I'm Killua."

"My name is Miki."

"And I'm Gon."

The four us then walked together to the fiftieth floor as we chatted. "I had the honor to see your matches. You're great!" Zushi complimented which made me chuckled. "What are you talking about? You needed one fight to come here too," Killua corrected. "That's true. You're like us," Gon agreed.

Zushi gave them a hand, "Oh no! Not yet, not yet. Tell me, from which dojo you come? Personally, I come from the Kung-Fu Shingen Dojo!" Zushi told them which made the boys gave them a questioning gaze.

"We don't really have one," Killua murmured, giving Gon and I a glance. "What!?" Zushi gaped, his eyes widen before he bowed his head in shame. "To be able to reach such a level without being guided. That's a real shock for me. I still have to work a lot," he muttered which made Kiilua sweat dropped at him. The four of us then stopped what we were doing when someone congratulated the ten year old boy.

"Zushi! That's good!" The said boy turned and saw who it was. "Master!"

"You followed my teaching well," the elder whose name is Wing clapped for his student who bowed slightly. "That's an honor," he said before pointing out to his teacher, "Master, your shirt is..." Wing looked down and realised what he saw. "Ah sorry!" He quickly tucked in his shirt before he looked at us.

"And at your sides?"

"Ah, they are Killua-san, Miki-san and Gon san."

"Nice to meet you. I'm Wing."

"Osu!" the three of us greeted.

"I never thought I would see other kids like Zushi. Why are you here?" Wing asked.

"Well. To become stronger, but we're out of money and we wanted to earn some," Killua answered. "Killua has already participated," Gon said, pointing at his friend and I nodded my head. "Ah. If you came this far, then you must be strong. Then you should take care of yourself and also of your adversaries," Wing suggested.

With a nod coming from the three of us, we then bid the master a good bye before we went to the registration section. "Hi! Killua-san, Gon-san, Miki-san and Zushi-san, right? Your tickets please," the employee asked kindly and we gave her our tickets. In return, she gave us four envelopes, one for each. "These are your earnings for the previous fight."

We opened the envelopes to reveal the same amount: 152 jenny. "That's the price of a drink," Zushi said. Killua went to a vending machine and bought a juice. "On the first floor, if you win or if you lose, you still receive the prize of a drink. But from now on, if we lose, we earn nothing! On the fiftieth floor, the victory gives you about 50,000 jenny," Killua explained.