Chapter 4 (Edited)

If you want to know someone, start by finding out what makes him mad - Gon Freecs.

KIMIKO

The four of us were walking down the streets in Dolle's Port. There were a bunch of people here and were crowded at a bus stop, waiting for the bus to arrive. Alas, the bus would not be here.

"Do they all go to Zaban? There are a lot of people here," Leorio trailed off, still amazed by the amount of people in Dolle. "And they're all probably here for the same reason as we are," Kurapika added, looking around the town.

Gon and I were eyeing the town with sparkles in our eyes before I thought about what the captain said to Gon.

*FLASHBACK*

The captain was standing on the ship as he was waiting for us to leave. Kurapika and Leorio went ahead while I was staying with Gon.

"Captain! Thanks for everything. And please take care of yourself," Gon told him as the two men shook their hands. "Thanks," the captain said. Before Gon left, the captain told him the advice. I then shook my hands with the captain before catching up with Gon.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I knew that our conversation was being eavesdropped by that man behind the crates but I did not care because I knew that he will end up going to the wrong direction.

The four of us then stopped in front of a huge map and the three of them were eyeing at it as I was just scratching Emi's head. The three men were having a discussion about whether to take the bus or the long road. Of course, Gon decided the long road whilst Leorio decided the bus.

I went ahead of them and walked on the long road that was heading to the direction of the tree. A few minutes had passed and Gon was walking beside me whilst Kurapika was behind us. I did not listen to their conversation but I cut it for a while.

"By the way, Leorio would totally come back to us and make up lame excuses." I said, looking ahead. "How do you know?" Kurapika asked behind me. I smirked while shrugging my shoulder, "It's a guess."

"3...," I started to count.

"2..."

"1..."

"Hey! Wait for me! Don't you three feel lonely!? I miss you. Same with you right!? In that case, too bad for the bus, I will accompany you!" Leorio hollered, laughing nervously. The three of us stopped on our tracks and looked behind our shoulders to see Leorio running towards us with his brief case.

"See? What did I tell you?" I said.

***

After Leorio kept up with us, we then continued our journey with Leorio who kept rambling the excuses and Kurapika calmly saying otherwise which was true.

Then, our journey from Dolle to an unknown town continued. There was not a single soul in that town besides the crows, the rolling tumbleweed and flying papers, showing us that it was completely deserted.

"I really don't like this place. There's nobody out here," Leorio muttered, looking around warily. "However, there are a lot of people here," Gon stated. "Let's just keep our guards up," Kurapika suggested. An idea popped out of my head and my eyes lighten up. Chuckling darkly in my thought, I gradually walked which made the three of them walked ahead, leaving me behind.

'This is going to be hilarious.'

Leorio was walking in front of me with a scared expression on his face. His head was turning side to side when there is a sound and he would sigh in relief when it was only the wind.