Specials #2

Special chapter 2

A year after the original ending,

before the first special chapter

Happy Seokmin day!

"Whoa! The room's nice!" A boy exclaimed soon as he unlocked and pushed the door open, turning on the lights; a door leading to a room where he-well, not himself actually-where his boyfriend would stay in throughout the first university year. In front of him was a quite huge room for two with two separate beds, completed with a set of wooden furniture for each roomie: wardrobe, drawer, studying desk. The bathroom was to the side, which was actually another one nice feature of the dorm. "It's not as bad as I thought," he said again, coming in pulling his giant suitcase.

His boyfriend followed him inside, pushing the door close. "Too bad we don't get to share a room," he said, earning a pout from his boyfriend. The room and the roommates pairings were randomly assigned; though, they were only informed which room they would get without any further information regarding the roommate. Apparently, the two boys, Mingyu and Wonwoo, didn't get the same room. It was still a fortune though that their rooms weren't that far apart. "Aye, what's with the pout?" Wonwoo asked, reaching out his hand to pinch Mingyu's cheek.

The taller just puffed his cheek as the older let go. "It would've been nice if we do," he replied.

Wonwoo chuckled at his baby behavior. "Come on, it's not that bad. It's not like your room is in another dimension." He then walked to the cupboard and sat down on the floor with his suitcase, ready to unpack.

Mingyu, who was about to sit on the bed, retracted and walked closer to his boyfriend, who already started to pull out some clothes. "Need help unpacking, Babe?" he asked, squatting down to match Wonwoo's face level.

They had been dating for over a year now, and it just started recently that Mingyu calling him with 'Babe' and 'Baby' or maybe another pet name. And Wonwoo would be lying if he said that didn't fluster him; he still wasn't used to those kind of interactions-but oh well, he did like it. Trying to hide his reddening face, Wonwoo just kept pulling out more and more clothes, slowly placing them inside the opened cupboard.

"Babe?"

One more call, and Wonwoo lost it. "U-Uhh-" he shook his head for a bit before looking at the younger, trying his best to regain his composure. "Don't you need to go to your room and unpack as well?" he asked. "It's almost dark now, you don't want to be unpacking late in the night, right?" Wonwoo was just quite concerned. The train ride here was quite long and exhausting. His boyfriend needed to rest rather than helping him doing things he could do by himself.

"Are you sure?" Mingyu said, pouting.

Wonwoo giggled. He took both Mingyu's hands in his and stood up, dragging the taller along. "Of course I am, Mingyu," he said, again pinching his cheek. "Plus, I'm not a baby. I can do this on my own." He smiled fondly, patting Mingyu's gently on his pinched cheek.

"But you are my ba-"

Wonwoo groaned in irritation. "There you go again, Kim Cheesegyu!" he said, turning around.

"What's so wrong with saying that you are my baby?" Mingyu questioned as he sneaked his arms around Wonwoo's torso and hugged him from the back, causing the older's face to heat up in fluster.

"G-Gyu, stop! My roommate might come in at any time!" Wonwoo said, softly hitting the strong arms circled around his body. Mingyu just laughed lightly right next to his boyfriend's ears as he let go of the hug.