2

"Where's Wonwoo?" Mingyu asked as he got back from the restroom and only saw Jihoon and Soonyoung on their respective seats. The school was already over and he asked his new three friends if they could wait for him since he needed to accomplish his business in the restroom.

Jihoon just silently slung his backpack to his shoulders, didn't bother to look up from his phone and answer Mingyu. "Oh, I forgot to mention that he has practice on Mondays," Soonyoung answered as he got ready and picked up Mingyu's bag onto the table. He slung his own backpack as Mingyu got closer and took his.

"Practice?" Mingyu questioned.

"Club activity," Jihoon answered as he inserted his phone to his pants pocket and finally gave a chance to look at the human tower standing close to him.

"Oh..." Mingyu muttered as he raised his eyebrows.

"That's right!" Soonyoung exclaimed as he clapped his hands. "You have to join some clubs, Mingyu!"

Mingyu just shook his head at his friend's excitement as Soonyoung walked quickly towards the class drawer at the back of the classroom. It wasn't exactly used by students, just when they needed to put something they don't want to bring home so most were empty and actually used to stuff some piles of papers. For this case, club posters. "I know it's mid-year already, but I think some clubs still accept new members," Soonyoung said as he brought back a lot of colored papers and put them down on Jihoon's table. He turned around his chair and sat facing backwards. "Come, sit down," Soonyoung said as he patted the chair next to him—Mingyu's, which the other gladly obeyed. Jihoon just sighed loud as he rolled his eyes before finally sitting back on his chair.

The classroom where already empty when they started their lesson about clubs. Mingyu shifted from poster to poster, paying attention to mostly sports clubs: soccer, basketball, athletics, football, tennis, gymnastics, cheerleading—there were actually a lot more than he imagined. There were from other departments as well, such as music, dance, theatre, drawing and animation, cooking, and choir. Even something Mingyu never thought would be a club were there, for example tea drinking club and Greek mythology club. Never had Mingyu thought this new school of his would be this interesting.

"Guessing by your looks you should join the sports club," a voice was heard suddenly next to Mingyu, unnoticed. The three of them found themselves a bit surprised. "Hi! I'm Junhui, but just Jun is fine!" The boy smiled at Mingyu as he offered a hand.

"Yo! Jun!" Soonyoung greeted back cheerfully as his usual self while Jihoon just smiled for a second.

"Hi, Jun. I'm Mingyu." Mingyu and Jun shook hands as they had their first proper introduction. "Why sports club?" Mingyu questioned rhetorically as he already knew he fit in sports; he was a former bowling club member in his previous school.

Jun chuckled lightly. "Oh, come on! You must do sports already, don't you?" he pointed out as he slapped Mingyu's shoulder lightly.

"Yeah!" Soonyoung suddenly joined in. "You can't lie with your body!" Jihoon just smiled in amusement seeing his new friend surrounded.

"Uh—well?" Mingyu could barely mutter anything.

Jun lightly chuckled once again before taking his bag from his seat. "What about cheerleading? I bet you could be a big help," Jun flashed a grin before finally saying goodbye because he had to go elsewhere. Mingyu made a face upon hearing that, 'Me? Cheerleading?!' He laughed internally, mincing to how ridiculous the idea would be.

"So, Mingyu," Jihoon started, with the very same smile plastered on his face, "cheerleading?" Jihoon unknowingly laughed with his own statement which pissed off Mingyu for a bit.