3

Mingyu, Jihoon, and Soonyoung arrived at the archery field behind the school building. The practice had probably been going for roughly half an hour by the time they arrived. The three boys took a seat on a by the side of the field. On the field were numerous students, armed with their arm guard and safety protectors, pulling their bows, aiming for highest score possible on the board. "So where's he?" Mingyu asked, eyes still wandering on the field, trying to find one particular friend.

"Hmm..." Soonyoung hummed as he scanned the field too. "He should be somewhere near--oh! There he is!" Soonyoung pointed at another bunch of students. They seemed to be making a line, an order to practice shooting, and Wonwoo was next to the current shooter. He looked like coaching them, telling them this and that, tips on how to get higher score.

"Wonwoo's coaching them?" Mingyu asked, again, in awe.

Jihoon nodded in response. "I heard they stopped hiring a coach since Wonwoo joined," he said.

Mingyu mouthed 'wow' in awe as he couldn't believe Jihoon's words. "Look! He's shooting!" Soonyoung exclaimed as he saw Wonwoo took the bow from his junior and went to the shooting spot.

10.

10.

10.

Three tens in a row, which most likely would continue with more tens if he went on. "He is super cool, ain't he?" Soonyoung said loudly as he clapped his hands in awe. Mingyu had his shoulder hit lightly by Soonyoung, making him realize that his jaw was dropped open. Jihoon just snorted and shook his head seeing that.

---

The three of them ended up sitting there throughout the whole practice, exchanging stories including how they met Wonwoo and some stuffs regarding archery that Soonyoung and Jihoon knew. "Wonwoo!" Soonyoung shouted aloud from their seats, waving his hand vigorously as the said friend was dismissing the club members.

Wonwoo looked at the three of them and a smile could be seen. He started to walk towards them, still armed with his gears and carrying his bow. "Are you waiting for me?" Wonwoo questioned as he got close. Soonyoung casually circled his hands around his shoulder.

"Aye, Sir!" he joked, earning a giggle from Wonwoo. "Mingyu said he wanted to join the club."

"Wha--ouch!" He got interruped by Jihoon elbowing his side. "I-I mean, yes, perhaps, no, bu--ouch!" he earned another elbow hit.

Wonwoo chuckled. "Wanna try?" he offered as he handed his bow to him.

Mingyu didn't know if it was because he was shy or he was pissed of Jihoon and Soonyoung, but he could feel his face getting red. "U-uh, n-no, tha--"

"Come on, just try!" Soonyoung suddenly went it and forcefully put the bow on Mingyu's lap.

Mingyu glared at him before standing up, carrying the quite-heavy bow with him. "Alright alright, please teach me, Wonwoo," he said.

Wonwoo smiled at that and asked all of them to come with him to the shooting range. Mingyu and Wonwoo were walking at the front. "You haven't tried archery before?" Wonwoo started a conversation.

Mingyu looked at him who was apparently looking up at his face. He felt his face flushing for a bit. "Uh... Well, I even never thought about doing it," he simply answered.