Epilogue

"You took this photo?" a man, who seemed to be in his mid thirties, said to another man, roughly the same age, referring to one photo in a whole album.

"Obviously?" the other man answered with a laugh. "I mean it's here!"

"It's from our first date during college, right?" the first man asked, confirming, as he caressed the photo gently with his fingers, grinning widely with his canines showing. "It's been really long, right, Won?"

Wonwoo smiled, sunk in old beautiful memories of theirs. "Yes, Gyu."

Mingyu and Wonwoo. It wasn't actually an off-day, but apparently, today was that day for both of them. They used their off-day together so the two could spend time together, peacefully, worrying nothing about work. And here they were, sitting lousily on the sofa with a photobook made by Wonwoo, reminiscing the old times, mostly when they were teenagers.

After high school, both of them decided to enroll on the same university, although majoring in different fields. Mingyu, who wasn't friendly with science to begin with, decided to take arts, or design and applied arts in specific. Wonwoo on the other side proceeded to science subjects as he always got the praise of doing them well, thus ended up taking chemistry. Both of that being said, none of them actually worked on their specific fields. Mingyu was the heir of the Kim's, apparently, one of the biggest company around their province, as his father, who had always been busy since Mingyu was in high school, somehow succeeded the top seat a few years ago. Wonwoo on the other hand, had been jumping all over the place, coaching archery after getting lots of offers, including from the national team committee. That job alone managed to use up his weekdays and hand him lots of bucks he never thought he would have.

"Oh my! Isn't this from that time we came to cheer for you?" Mingyu excitedly pointed at one picture, and memories immediately started to surge in.

Mingyu could remember it perfectly, the day he finally told his father that he and Wonwoo were boyfriends—well, after lots of convinces from his mother to tell him directly. The case was, Wonwoo went to Canada for the archery competition, and Mingyu wanted to see him so bad grabbing those medals. Even after saving up, he still needed some more to go there to see him. And so, he decided to ask his father, while telling the truth about him and Wonwoo. To his astonishment, his father immediately agreed to give him the allowance, even more, when Mingyu mentioned Wonwoo was his boyfriend, his father decided to just bring the whole family there, including Wonwoo's aunt—he had the money, no protest. And so, they ended up surprising Wonwoo there.

That one time in Canada when they had to pose wearing a couple tees bought by Mingyu's mother because of her uncontrollable auntie hormones