7

"Hi, Mingyu," Wonwoo greeted, with the very usual kind smile he showed to poeple he held dear. "Sorry," he then grinned sheepishly as he scratched his nape.

Mingyu shook his head, both to shrug away his current stuttering feeling and to respond to the older boy. "There's a bell for a reason, Wonwoo," he said. "Come in."

Mingyu moved aside for a bit to let his friend step inside house. Wonwoo walked inside and took a look of the surroundigs. Mingyu's house was indeed nice and comfortable-looking, especially to know that it was just for the three Kims. It had two floor, but the base floor wasn't that wide in the first place. Though the house was new, Mr. Kim moved in first to settle stuffs first so upon Mingyu's and his mom's arrival, everything is already set. On the wall of living room in which Mingyu and Wonwoo were already seated was a set of family pictures, just the three of them. Wonwoo smiled and sighed a bit upon that sight, happiness and sadness mixing in his heart. "Your house is nice," Wonwoo said, earning a wince from himself realizing how awkward he actually was.

Mingyu chuckled and responded with a short thanks. "Did you wait for long anyway?" he asked.

"Hmm... 20 minutes I guess?"

"The heck? What were you doing in front of my house then?"

"... Sitting on the front porch..."

"Wonwoo! You should really just press the bell!"

Wonwoo laughed, to which Mingyu found attractive. "I know, I know," he said back. "It's been a habit. I don't know why I am really afraid of knocking or ringing the bell."

Mingyu just clicked his tongue and shook his head once more. "Anyway, Mingyu," Wonwoo started again, "where are your parents? They are home, right?"

"Mom's getting ready in her room. Dad's on his trip with his workmates." Mingyu's answer just earned some nods from the latter. "Let's tell Soonyoung and Jihoon that you are already here," Mingyu suggested, and the both of them quickly went to their respective phones.