20

"I still can't believe you two are a thing now," Mingyu started a conversation as he set down his lunch tray on the table, across from Jihoon and Soonyoung who were already seated.

Jihoon drew his sudden grumpy look soon as Mingyu brought up the topic. He sighed. "I can't believe it either," Jihoon responded shortly, earning a faked sulky look from Soonyoung.

Mingyu burst out laughing looking at them. He found them really cute; like how could they end up together? Jihoon was always easily annoyed by Soonyoung's loud and chaotic behavior. "But you could always reject, though?" Mingyu said back.

"That's the point," Jihoon muttered. "Why didn't I?"

"Yah!" Soonyoung exclaimed as he elbowed Jihoon's arm, to which the younger chuckled. Mingyu again laughed. "But you know, Gyu, what did he say when he said yes?" Soonyoung said.

Mingyu and Jihoon just lifted their eyebrows: Mingyu really didn't know while Jihoon didn't seem to remember every bit of details. "He said in one condition that when there are the four of us, he wanted it to be--mmmsbshsn!!!"

Soonyoung was interrupted by his boyfriend suddenly covering his mouth aggressively. "Why are you saying that now?!" he questioned with a quite angry tone and face, yet Mingyu could see clearly he was blushing.

Soonyoung mumbled some more random words beneath Jihoon's hand before finally trying to remove it, to which Jihoon moved accordingly. "--as if we aren't something."

"SOONYOUNG!"

Mingyu laughed out loud once again because of their interaction. Were they really this adorable together all from the beginning? While the two were busy bickering about some small stuffs, Mingyu went it, "So what if it's... let's say, just the two of you?"

The couple looked at each other before Jihoon breaking his gaze because of his blush. "Oh--right," Soonyoung said, looking away from Jihoon, who was trying to nibble some food from his tray to escape the situation. "I wonder what will happen," Soonyoung said, eyes dreamy and starry. Mingyu couldn't stop laughing; again, how could they be so cute? While Jihoon just continued distracting himself, still with the reddening face. "Jihoon is really adorable," Soonyoung continued, pinching Jihoon's cheek.

"Don't touch me!" Jihoon suddenly burst out, earning shocked looks from Mingyu and Soonyoung. "I-I mean, d-don't t-touch m-me..." he corrected himself softly to which Mingyu, again, laughed, as Soonyoung suddenly laid his on the younger's shoulder lovingly.

"Okay, so, what's happening here?" A sudden familiar deep voice broke their conversation.

"Wonwoo!" Soonyoung exclaimed his name as he lifted his head back.

Wonwoo sat down. "Oh my God, Jihoon is this you?" he said jokingly, holding up an apple next to Jihoon's face. "Your colors are basically the same!" The three, except Jihoon, laughed, yes, including Mingyu. But still, he wasn't fully laughing out of his consent. "Okay, okay, sorry, Hoonie," he said, tapping the back of Jihoon's palm, "let's eat."

"So what did the principal tell you, Won?" Soonyoung asked soon as their lunch started. Wonwoo was earlier called to his office for a while, since some good minutes before the lunch bell, forcing him out of the class during lecture.

"Uhm... I..." he paused, suddenly drawing a very troubled and sad look.

"Won? Something's wrong?" Soonyoung noticed it, bringing Mingyu and Jihoon to look up at their friend's expression, who was looking down at his tray.

"N-no!" he quickly replied, looking up. "Not really, but, I will start my practice tomorrow."

"What practice?" Mingyu unconsciously responded.