♛chapter 1♛

hey guys so this is a mini chapter for my sequel!

i will have the full chapter up on the sequel (it's up now by the way along with other chapters!)

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT MY BEAUTIFUL POPTARTS♡♡

-

⇝ ʝųdƴ

"Judy this is your..sister, Ana." Daddy said while staring into my eyes.

Am I hearing him wrong? Or did he just say that this girl was my sister?

I could feel my tears start to form because of how confused I was.

"I-I have a swister?"

"You do Judy, and I know it's hard to take all of this in right now..but this is our dad. He was married to my mom before he had you." she said while giving me a hug. I was confused daddy had another woman? How does that even work, I thought you're only aloud to have one mommy.

"Wait if your my swister, then is he my bwother?" I asked while looking at the big giraffe. I don't even think giraffes are that tall.

"No honey this is Luke..my boyfriend." she said with a big smile.

Aww my sissy has a boyfriend! Wait..I might not be even sure if she is my sister.

"Are you guys the Stelle family?" The nurse from earlier asked.

"Yes! Is she alright?" Daddy asked worriedly. I'm sure mommy is alright, I can't wait to hug her soon!

"Um..I'm very very sorry about this but, Sophie just...died by a big amount of blood loss."

⇛ şţęvęŋ

"Um..I'm very very sorry about this but, Sophie just...died by a big amount of blood loss."

No this can't be happening my second wife..just died. I wasn't even there for her for most of the time when we were married and now she's just gone..

"Look Steven even if you try, you'll never see me or Judy anymore!" she said while closing the door after Judy got into the taxi.

"No Sophie she's my daughter, you can't just take her away from me! Please don't leave me!" I said while pulling her away from the taxi car. Something about Sophie just made me feel different towards our relationship. I don't know if it's the fact that our daughter is young and she shouldn't experience having divorced parents, or it's the fact that..I never had a chance to be there for her.

"It's too late for that we are leaving, and that's final! We will never visit Seattle again, after we get used to California!" she said while slamming the taxi-car door shut.

And just like that I've lost my other daughter and ex-wife, who were planning to move to California. Unsurprisingly, they told me two days ago when I was in a huge hangover.

I watched the taxi car drive away onto the road..this has to probably be the worst day of my life.

I couldn't stop staring at the car, my daughter and ex-wife were in. It's the last time I'll see them and I can't just drive home and forget who they were to me.

When I looked at the sky for a second I was debating on whether to end my life or not..there's no point in living anymore.

No one likes me.

I looked back one more time at the taxi car before I decided to head home.

That's where I saw the taxi car being smashed against another Toyota truck, and trust me I wish I didn't see it with my own bare eyes.

"Mommy can't go she can't!" Judy screamed, making my heart shatter to pieces.

-

hey guys!

so yeah I'm gonna end it here but don't worry the full chapter is now up on the sequel!

the sequel is called What Happens Now?

i had fun writing this, and i can't believe this got to 3k views! i thought this would get like 300 or something.

i love you poptarts :'( i hope you'll read the sequel though!

feel free to leave me a message on these medias! if you have a question about my works or if you just need someone to talk to in general i'm always here ♡ I'll mostly be on snapchat though!

instagram: @xsmileeyyfaceex

twitter: @daisylukehemmo

snapchat: @bxrb_x

please tell everyone about this fanfic and sequel especially since it's completed! love you guys to the moon and back!! ♡☆☆

~B ☆彡