χ¢нαρтєя 29χ

so yeah i changed my cover. do you guys like it?

and hmm should i show you guys Katelyn's dress? cx

-

≫ ąŋą

"So did you pick a dress?" Rian asked. We were on our way to the concert to meet the boys at their last concert in France! I can't wait to hear these boys for like the third time this month! These boys really do work hard to get to where they are now and I'm really glad that they get to tour with One Direction. I just remembered them giving me a mini concert in Ashton's basement. I'm so proud of them and the 1D boys too, I'm sure they worked really hard on X Factor as well.

"Yes! I hope you guys will like it though. I'll show you when we get home?" Katelyn asked while I pull up in the theater.

"Yes that would be amazing! I can't wait to see the dress. Oh and by the way guys did you bring your backstage passes?" I asked while turning the ignition off.

"Yes! Let's go!" they said while shutting their doors behind them.

Crap! I forgot to text Chelsea about meeting us here!

Hey Chelsea are you here yet? Sorry about not asking you to come wedding day shopping with us :( I just thought that you wanted some alone time with Ashton.

Chelsea: Hey Anns it's ok! I did really want some alone time with Ashton because you know we haven't really had time for each other..but ya I'm here and Katelyn better show me the dress! (x

Oh ok cool I thought that you hated me or something xp and ok meet me in the dressing room then! (:

Why would I hate you Ana?! :o But ok see you in the dressing room xc

"Hey guys Chelsea is going to meet us in the dressing room!" I called out to them while walking towards the security guard.

"Right this way." he said gesturing me to come follow him. I couldn't wait to see the boys preform, my heart couldn't stop beating so fast.

A few minutes later I saw Katelyn, Rian, and Chelsea walk in shortly with a bag? I pray to God that there is food in their!

"We bought food!" Chelsea said while handing me the bag. I literally take out all of the food in the bag and found some French candies awesome!

"Hey you know I'm the queen of food give me some! I'm even pregnant and your eating more food than me!" Katelyn said while grabbing it out of my hand. Rude.

"This way miss." The security guard said to the brunette teenager, leading her into the dressing room. Um who is she?

"Uh..I'm sorry who are..you?" Chelsea asked the teenager. She had a Nirvana gray shirt with black shorts on, along with white converse and a blue flannel. Man do I want her outfit right now, All I'm wearing are sweats and a band tee.

"How can you not know me? I'm the one and only Mandy Hooker!" What kind of a last name is Hooker? Something in the tone of her voice made me feel like she was a hooker.

"What are you doing here, hooker?" Rian asked biting her lip so she wouldn't laugh.

"Well I obviously love 5-es-o-es! Now I'll finally get to kiss em!" Who does she think she is? She obviously doesn't know a thing about them because she said their fucking band name wrong. I swear if the fans hear this they'll start a war with this girl!

"Oh..I'm sorry but those four hot Australian boys are taken. And if you're wondering who they are, they are standing right in front of you." I said with an evil smile plastered across my face. This bitch doesn't deserve to see them if she doesn't know an absolute thing about them.

"Your serious," she said while laughing uncontrollably, "why would they date four bastards?"

She crossed the line..

"Um one of these four 'bastards' happens to be pregnant with Calum's child. I think we need security, oh and don't worry they're nice. If you want maybe you can HOOK up with them HOOKER." Chelsea said while going outside to try and find security.

"And I bet you don't even know their last names!" I said while rolling my eyes, I swear she may have good style but she has a nasty fucking attitude.

"Yes I do! Clemmings..uh Wood..Blifford? And there's one more..um..Girwin!. See I know more about them than their own impulsive girlfriends!" What a dumbass.

"Honey just get the fuck out you don't know anything!" Katelyn said while literally pushing her out the door.

But before we could get her out the boys walked in. Damn, it was already over? See this Mandy girl made us not see our boyfriends preform.

"What's going on here?" Ashton asked while looking at us pushing the hooker out.

"Um this 'fan' of yours was just about to leave." Rian said while grabbing Mandy's jacket.

"Woah hold up if she's a fan I'm sure we could take some pics!" he said while grabbing her phone. Fuck.

She took a group picture with them, and then individual pics. She already took pictures with Calum, Ashton, and Michael...all that's left was Luke, nice.

"Can I have a kissing picture?" she asked Luke. Luke didn't know what to say especially since I was literally three feet away from them. I just rolled my eyes when she gave me a smirk.

"Maybe on the cheek because my girlfriend wouldn't be okay with that."

"I guess.." When Luke leaned in to give her a kiss on the cheek she turned so that she could kiss him on the lips.

Luke was totally not ready for that so he backed away quickly. That fucking hooker!

"I guess he's my boyfriend now princess! Go back to the streets you dirty poor girl!" she said while sucking face with him some more. I didn't know what to do now, but just run away.

I didn't care if someone was following me I needed to get out of their. I love the boys so much and I'm really glad that they've gotten a ton of attention, but the only thing is the hate and untrue fans. This is why I never wanted Luke to post about us..

"Ana! Wait up!" Luke said running behind me.

I didn't even see where I was going I had tears in my eyes and everything started to get blurry. I wasn't really mad at anyone it's just that the hate from fans make me want to escape everything.

"Wait up! Ana! That's the street!" he yelled I couldn't really hear him so I turned around.

Luke sprinted across the street and literally carried me over his back. Um..what just happened?

"Ana you almost got ran over!" he said while taking me into the middle of the road. Cars kept on rushing past us back in forth, it was just us that was stinging completely still. It honestly felt like time was stopped when we stand still and the world around us was moving.

Luke just hugged me as tightly as he can, me leaving my arms down. Even though this may not be the greatest moment I had with Luke, I still will remember this very exact moment.

"Don't cry baby it's ok now she's got kicked out. Don't ever listen to her because none of that is true." he said while kissing my forehead.

I started to feel better now just Luke comforting me makes everything in the world better. I'm really glad that I have him as a boyfriend, but mostly I need to thank Chelsea.

"I love you Luke, forever." I said while giving him a peck on the lips.

"Forever. Let's go home babe."

-

sorry for the long update )): i've had so many quizzes and tests it's ridiculous ._.

but damn 29 almost 30 chapters!

but i'll make it up to you on the next update! i have Katelyn's dress on there (:

ily <3 :*

-B :D