χ¢нαρтєя 6χ

okay so this is the sixth part! i decided to continue because of how many views you guys have given me thank you for that! please vote and read the following chapters. just remember the more you vote the quicker i will update!

enjoy!

-

✑ɭųķę

I noticed Ana looking almost as she was about to..cry?

"You okay? Did something happen?!" I ask kind of panicking.

"Nothing happened you dumbo, I just watched The Fault In Our Stars." she says while sniffling.

Oh shit. What if Chelsea didn't give her the letter.

"Oh I'm sorry about Augustus, wanna eat now?" I ask while I intertwine our fingers. I was so hungry and nervous what if Chelsea did give it to her and she didn't like it?

I put our hamburgers on two plates and set them on the table.

≫ ąŋą

Should I tell him soon? Through dinner we were just talking about heaps of stuff and then he gave me weird glances. I think he was even sweating, it's cute that he is nervous but I shouldn't keep him worried.

"Wanna go..maybe watch a movie together?"

"I would love to Lukey." I hope he knew by me calling him Lukey, he would know I read the letter.

"Wait a minute, you read the letter?!" he asks with wide eyes. What's so bad? Everything in that letter made me want to be with him for a very long time.. wait did I just say long time?

"Yes and I loved every single word of it, why were you so worried about it?"

"It's cause I thought you weren't truly in love with me, like I am with you." he says very quietly.

I didn't even answer him, instead I just smashed my lips together with his. He started moving his lips to my neck and started sucking hard.

"I love you more than you can ever imagine." I said while moving the party to the couch.

We started to have a full on make out session. My legs were wrapped around his waist, his hands around my neck. Each kiss got deeper and sloppier.

Before we could go any further, we started cuddling and snuggling while watching Monsters Inc.

***

⇒ çђŗįşţįŋę

"Look I need to go to the bathroom ok!"

Gawd I can't believe my own fucking husband wants to just have sex with me on this trip.

Looks like it wasn't a 'real' birthday surprise after all. All we really did everyday in London so far was visit Big Ben, St Paul's Cathedral, and sex..

There's no use I've been trying to get out of his stupid spell but for some reason he makes me stay with him. He has been acting like a dick lately..

He would never try to talk to his own daughter, just makes her do what she wants to get her out of the house. He only does that because he just wants to have sex with me.

Well not this time. Im gonna have to tell him a lie. But I soon want to separate with this asshole seriously.

"STEVEN ANA HAS BEEN IN A CAR ACCIDENT, WE HAVE TO TAKE THE NEXT FLIGHT TO AUSTRALIA AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!" I practically yell to make the lie sound believable.

"So..? Maybe Chelsea can help her out or something that isn't my job." he says getting on my nerves. I swear I could just slap him all the way back to Australia,maybe that will put his brain back in place.

"Well I don't know about you but I'm going she is our daughter and you don't care about her?" I say with anger.

"Look I don't really care about Ana, I never really wanted a kid until you didn't control yourself that day."

That's it! I'm so going to call my lawyer tomorrow!

"Oh me control myself? Get your head out of your ass! You obviously forgot to put on your condom." I say while packing my stuff and heading towards the door.

"Your not going anywhere!" he says while grabbing and pulling my wrist. I get out of his grip and run as fast as I can to the elevator.

I don't care if I have to wait a whole day in the airport for that ticket, I needed to get away from him and tell Ana everything.

Ana's P.O.V

"Wake up beautiful." Luke says while carrying me to the table. Aww he made me breakfast, he's too cute why would he want me?

"Good morning Lukey." I said while giving him a small peck on the lips.

"I made you your favorites!"

"Aww thanks Lukey. I feel bad for not doing anything for you.." I say while eating a piece of a waffle.

"Don't be! Hey do you wanna-" he got caught off by my phone. Shit! Its my mom she will probably kill me for not calling her in forever. I'm so dead.

"Hold that thought." I said before answering my phone.

"I think I want to end it with your dad.."

~

i know this might be like the shitiest update ever but shit is about to go down on the next chapter! I decided to continue along with this fanfic for how many of u guys viewed it!

thank you guys so much it means a lot! I also might start a new fanfic but I'm not completely sure..

well please vote and comment!!

instagram: @xsmileeyyfaceex

snapchat: @bxrb_x

-B cx