χ¢нαρтєя 17χ

the day of theee tour (・ω・) don't worry One Direction come on laterrrr

yayy please vote and comment :*

-

✑ɭųķę

Today's the day where I go on top of the Eiffel tower and ask Ana to marry me. No just kidding..

I wouldn't mind marring Ana though..is that crazy?

"You ready Luke?" Ana asks bringing me back into reality.

"Yeah let's go!"

~Skip To Landing~

"I can't believe we're in France!" Ana and Katelyn both say in unison.

"Same here." Calum says while grabbing his luggage out of the luggage grabber.

"Okay that's the last of them ready to go any have some croissants?" I ask while taking Ana's hand.

"Let's go." Calum, Ashton, and Michael said at the same time.

***

"Here you go." Katelyn said while giving us the keys to our hotel. Ashton gets a room with Chelsea and Michael gets a room with Niall, Harry and Liam in another room, then Zayn and Louis in the one next door, of course Katelyn and Calum get their own room. The British lads will be here in two days since their manager said they needed to finish up a song. Then it's just me and my beautiful girlfriend.

We all head into the elevator waiting to be on floor 13. Rumors say that, that floor is haunted. Oh well..

"See you guys later for dinner?" I asked the rest of them before going to Ana's and I hotel room.

"Yeah, okay."

-

Ana and I are watching movies in our hotel room, my arms around her waist and hers around mine. Why can't we just be like this forever?

"Hey guys let's go! Opps..sorry." Ashton says while noticing us cuddling. I couldn't help but blush.

"Let's go." Ana says while kissing me on the lips. No girl can ever replace her never in a million years.

-

↛ ķąţęɭƴŋ

"Look Calum don't be mad at me but I think we should tell Ana before he boys. She did bring us back together." I said with a worried look.

"I don't mind it's just..didn't this happen a week before I broke up with you?" He asks grabbing his keys to his car. How am I supposed to tell Ana..

"Whatever lets just go my stomach isn't feeling so good. I want to get this over with."

-

≫ ąŋą

"So I was thinking maybe we can have a mini practice and show these ladies a couple of new songs!" Michael says before taking a bite of his croissant.

"That's a great idea! What do you think Katelyn?" I ask as she puts her hands on her stomach.

"That's uh-hmm good-be right back!" she says while running towards the restroom.

"Guys I'll go see what's going on with Katelyn go and pay the check." I say quickly as I run after her.

"Katelyn a-re you o-kay?" I ask as her head is near the toilet..poor Katelyn what was in that pizza?

I quickly pull her hair so it wouldn't get over the barf and pat her back lightly.

When she was done I grabbed a warm towel and placed it over her head.

"Look..Ana please don't think different of me when I tell you this ok?" She says looking me straight in the eyes. Oh god please don't tell me Calum broke up with her again, I can't let my best friends break up when I just got them together..

"I-I'm pregnant.."

"Wait..WHAT?!"

-

i'm sorry this was short and shitty..ill try to make it up to you don't worry (: school is such a pain killer and god PE is soo killing me.

i had to do one lap which is 1/4 of a mile and sprint two laps (racing with a group) then another lap! xc I regret not exercising over the summer, don't do what I did you'll regret it.

thanks for the views pushing to 600 ilysm please vote and comment <3

-B :*