χ¢нαρтєя 35χ

guys just five more chapters until the end of this book :-(

but..don't worry there is going to be a sequel! There's going to be a lot of drama in there by the way (;

i'll tell you how it went down at the concert by the end of this chapter!

-

⇢ ɓąŗɓąŗą

"I-I just found out th-that I have a half-sister..Judy."

Wait her mom is pregnant? I thought that Ana told me about her mom and dad getting divorced? Or maybe her boyfriend got her pregnant? But how can she know she's pregnant that fast, if they just recently got divorced? There were loads of questions that were going through my mind, but most important how come Ana is kind of sad..yet excited about the news?

"Wait..your mom's pregnant?" I finally asked her before anyone had the urge to say anything, "And how come you don't seem too happy about your new half-sister?''

"Well..long story short. My dad has been cheating on my mom since I was eleven and I never found out till today. His daughter, with his ex-wife..is four. He decided to marry the person who he cheated on with my mom after they got divorce..I fucking hate him." she quietly said sadly. Oh my god I feel so bad for her.

"Aww Ana.." All of us girls all come in for a group hug, practically crushing her to death.

"Guys! I can't breathe!" she mumbled under her breathe.

"Sorry Anns, we all just love you soo much and we don't want you to get hurt." Chelsea said while we all unwrap are arms off of Ana.

"Thanks guys really." she said with a big smile.

"I'm sorry Ana.." Calum said while giving her a hug along with Michael and Ashton.

"Yeah your dad is a dick for doing that." Harry told Ana while putting his arm around me. God he's gorgeous, words can't explain how lucky/happy I am that Harry is my..uh boyfriend? Well I'm not sure if he prefers me as his girlfriend, but I couldn't help but smile with the word 'Harry' and 'boyfriend' in my head.

"Why are you smiling beautiful?" Harry asked while wrapping both of his arms around my shoulder.

Instead of answering, I just got lost in his eyes and stood there staring..God the things Harry does to you.

"Um..Barbara?" Harry asked bringing me back to reality.

"Yeah?"

He smiles at my response since he knows I was staring at his beautiful gray eyes.

"Do you wanna just go upstairs? I have something to give you." He says with a wink. Oh god don't tell me..

-

"O-oh g-god.." Harry gasped.

{ a/n you dirty dirty children (x }

"Yes I was that stupid when I was a kid, actually I still am soo.." I said while covering my face in my pillow. I'm surprised that Jack has a lot of guests room, since it's just him, his wife, and his two kids.

"So you tell me that you slipped on an ice cube that you dropped because you were making a snow cone and you were too lazy to pick it up? Then your head hit the floor and you had a concussion for a few days!" He laughed making me feel even more like an idiot.

"Yeah I know this is why I'm not a cook!" I laughed while sitting up on the bed.

"You can be maybe I can teach you how to make some delicious desserts! I actually used to work at a bakery!" he said while looking through some drawers. Was he really going to give me something? I thought that he meant something else than an object..