χ¢нαρтєя 30χ

damn chapter 30 already and almost 2k views, i literally love you guys to death <3

the wedding is soon btw c;

-

≫ ąŋą

Luke and I decided to take a cab home and start packing since we are leaving in like a day. Our next stop was London then our five day break.

We decided to leave the rest of them at the amphitheater and meet them back at the hotel. Shit that reminds me I have to tell them about my surprise Christmas present. Damn it did I even tell Adam?!

"You ready for London?" I asked while intertwining our fingers together.

"I can't wait it's going to be my second time visiting too! My brother will be totally surprised." he said while squeezing my hand tighter.

"He lives there? So does my brother!"

"Yeah and really? Wow."

As we pulled up to the front of the hotel I unbuckle my seat belt. I gave the taxi driver the money and opened the cab door.

"Ready for London?" I asked Luke.

"I'm ready!"

-

⊁ ɱįçђąęɭ

"Hey are Luke and Ana okay? They've been gone for a while.." I asked Rian while rubbing small circles around her hand.

"I'll call Ana." she said while giving me a big smile.

Calum gave me a confused look at the sight of Rian and I's hands together. I mouthed 'she's my girlfriend' to him so that he would know. He just gave me a wink which probably made my cheeks turn a tint shade of pink.

-

"Ready to go?'' Rian asked me while putting her phone back into her pocket.

"Let's go babe." I said while taking her hand in mine.

We were going to go on our second date before we start packing. We've never had much time alone since our first date because of the rest of them, but I'm glad that we have this time together.

-

"Um are we lost?" Rian asked while putting her hoodie up over her head. We've been trying to find this stupid restaurant I made reservations for, but all I see is the woods in front of us.

"Crap! I even made reservations.." I said slightly scratching the back of my neck.

"It's ok Mikey, at least we're finally alone." she says while kissing me on the forehead. I swear she's so fucking cute, the fact that she has to go on her tippy toes just to kiss me is fucking adorable. I swear I don't care about anything else in the world, but just to keep that smile plastered across her face every now and then will keep my heart in the right place.

"I love you Rian." I said kissing her temple and wrapping my arms around her waist.

"I love you M- AHH!" she squealed as I picked her off of the ground. The rain was still pouring, quite hard actually, but for some reason the rain fitted perfectly to this moment. The way she was wrapping her arms around my shoulders while I was spinning her around made this date seem perfect. Her laugh was literally the sounds of angels singing.

"Rian? Have I ever told you how much I love you?" I asked her while slowly placing her down.

"Only like a second ago." she chuckles while poking my cheek.

"No Rian, I'm being serious I think I'm in love with you." I said while kissing her gently on the lips.

-

↬ ɭįąɱ

I can't wait for tomorrow I'll finally be with my girlfriend again. I'll admit I did have some fun times with these 5sos boys, but I still miss my beautiful Julienne.

As I left the cab with Harry I felt my phone vibrate with a familiar tone. The rest of the guys wanted to stay and get pizza because they were hungry after the concert.

"Hey babe! I miss you." I said with a frown even though she couldn't see me.

"I miss you too Liam I've got a ton of fun stuff planned to do when your back!" she said while I pressed the button to our hotel floor.

"That's a surprise." Even though I can't see her I can picture her with a smirk spread across her face.

"I can't wait for tomorrow when I can finally have your lips again."

"Aww Liam..stop being so cute! My brother is giving my weird looks for blushing!" she chuckles, that's one of my favorite things about her, her laugh.

"How's your brother? Is he doing okay with his leg?" I asked concerned I forgot that her brother sprained his ankle during his soccer game.

"Yeah. Just one more week and the cast is off!" she says excitedly.

"Let's go." Harry says harshly, woah what happened during the concert that I missed?

"I've got to go babe I'll see you tomorrow! Love you."

"Love you too!" she says and hung up.
Now off to see what's bothering Harry.

"Harry are you ok?" I asked while following him into his hotel room.

"Yeah just leave me alone." he said while wrapping himself up with his blanket. What could be bothering him at this point?

"Something you want to tell me? I know you'll just say go away, but look Harry you can't just run away from your problems." I said proving my point. I care about Harry deeply, and I want him to feel better so that we'll have a good time on this tour. Especially since we get to tour with these guys.

"I just want a girlfriend bro..and everyone of my friends are going to start a family while I'll be just 'that guy'. And I know me wanting a girlfriend is desperate but you don't know how long I've been trying to look for that perfect girl." he said looking at me with his icy cold eyes. I feel bad for him even though I knew he will find his perfect girl soon. I guess it's because he's been thinking this ever since us guys have been taken.

"Harry you're going to find someone don't worry!" I said while messing up his hair to try to get him to feel better.

"Arghh.."

"Don't give me that crap styles! Now come on maybe some COD will make you feel better." I said while dragging him out of bed.

-

☹ɱąŋdƴ

Those bitches saying that I'm not a real fan. I mean I may have found them out by one direction and just learned how to actually pronounce their names the day before, I'm still an actual fan.

I even have a favorite song from them She Looks So Perfect!

"Get out." the security guard said while pushing me out of the door. I simply flipped him off and walked away proving my point.

I mean come on I paid to meet Luke and now they just throw me out I should do something..

I was checking my photos from earlier of Luke and I. I just delete the other ones of the other boys in the band. I only care about the blonde.

What's this picture? Oh yeah it's that fucking bitch who was apparently pregnant..by Calum..right? I got an idea!

"Ha this bitch is screwed!" I said while hitting send.

Look who Calum raped everyone! Her name is Katelyn Perez and he just broke up with her, after he found out about the pregnancy! He called her stupid and left her lying on the floor :o #calumrapedafan

-

i updated guys (: sorry if it's crappy :c but damn 2k :D

i love you guys very much and i hope you are loving this story! <3

don't forget about my other fanfic concert tickets cx

just a shot out to my sister! happy birthday Diana! ※*※

~B ☂