χ¢нαρтєя 33χ

guys the good girls ep is AMAZING ♡ and there's going to be a live album omfg can't wait! :D

you guys have to get it i swear the acoustic versions of good girls and long way home are perfect <3

-

↠ ђąŗŗƴ

I don't know why I did it but my brain took over my body. She looked so beautiful, her beautiful blue-ocean eyes, blonde silky hair, how could I not kiss her. Plus I felt like I just had this connection with her, and that I just needed her to be mine.

Basically..I didn't want to be alone anymore.

"Woah.." Barbara said after she escaped our lips from touching.

"I'm..so sorry I didn't know-just ugh I'm sorry." I said while biting my lip.

"No..it's ok it's just-I'll be right back." she said, quickly running up the stairs.

God I screwed things up. I had a chance to at least be friends with Barbara, but I screwed that up too.

I just sat on the floor hugging my knees, feeling like a mistake.

~

⇢ ɓąŗɓąŗą

I quickly run up the stairs to Ana's room. I..can't believe he kissed me, I swear I fell like I'm having a seizure.

I know I left Harry their probably confused as fuck, but I need to talk to Ana about this.

"Ana?" I said softly while knocking on her door.

"Ugh..hold on!" she yelled kind of out of breathe. The hell is she okay?!

"What." she said harshly, she had very messy hair and her make up was smeared all over her face. Don't tell me her and Luke were just having sex. I remember when she was jumping up and down while she got an A on her algebra final. I guess she was a good girl who hasn't been caught after all.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry I didn't mean to in-terrupt! I just seriously needed to talk to you.." I apologized, God I can't help but laugh, I don't even know why.

"Don't laugh! Haha and it's fine this isn't the first time, Chelsea did this about a week ago," she said while stepping out of the door. "So yeah, what's up?"

"Oh really?! And..Harry um ju-st kissed me.."

"WHAT! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE THEN, GO MAKE OUT WITH THAT BOY!" she practically yelled, almost making a whole city wake up.

"Damn calm the fuck down! Do all women act like this after sex?" I chuckled, making her blush at the memory she just had with Luke.

"Whatever. Now tell me why did you leave that poor boy downstairs! He's been really depressed lately.."

"Wait really..why?" I asked worriedly, don't tell me he does..

"No! Nothing like what your thinking about, he just doesn't want to be single since he's kind of like the only left out one," she exclaimed. "Just go!"

"Okay..?" I obliged, not really listening to Ana.

-

↠ ђąŗŗƴ

"Look Barbara..I know-"

I got caught off by her lips reconnecting with mine. Damn was I caught off this time, I couldn't control the butterflies.

"I'm sorry I just got scared..I haven't had the best relationships, and I just couldn't imagine you liking me.. I guess I sort of panicked when you kissed me and I'm sorry," she said while wrapping her arms around me shoulders, "I've talked to Ana and she calmed me down, and I've decided to tell you that I actually have feelings for you too. I just didn't want you to think that I was a creep if I told you you were my favorite member of the band."

Is she telling the truth? How could she like me back..I didn't really mean to kiss her, it was kind of an..accident. I guess I didn't really think of the possibilities about how I'm in a band and that I tour a lot. But those asshole boyfriends are fucking blind to play her emotions that's for sure. Wait..I'm kind of messing with her emotions, god I'm the one who's the asshole.

"No it's my fault, I'm really sorry for catching you by surprise. And about your past boyfriends..really I understand if you want to avoid me, you don't have to lie about liking me back." I apologized while taking her hands off of my body.

"But that's the thing Harry I didn't lie, I really do like you." she whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

{Skip To Morning}

✑ɭųķę

"Ready to meet my brother?!" she exclaimed while putting my beanie on her head.

"Not with my beanie we aren't!" I said while quickly grabbing my beanie from her head and running fast down the stairs.

I ran out the front door thinking that she wouldn't look for me, but clearly I was wrong, by her jumping on me. I shouldn't have turned around, I shouldn't have.

We ended up falling, her on top of me.

"Hello there..it looks like you stole my beanie." she said while taking it off of my head. Why does she want my beanie soo much?

"Fine..but I let you win because you may or may have not looked pretty today." I said while poking her cheek. God she looked flawless today, I guess it's because she didn't wear make up today. I should tell her to wear less make up more often, it shows her true beauty.

"Thanks. But we should really go to my brothers before your brother gets suspicious." she said while smiling showing her adorable dimples.

"But there's just this one thing I need to do."

"Wha-" she said before I caught her off by my lips slowly pressed to hers.

"I love you." she said while pulling me up with her.

"I love you too." I said while holding

-

♤ţŗęvǫŗ(Ana's Brother)

God where the hell is Ana, I couldn't keep it in much longer. I can't believe I just found this out yesterday too.

I heard a knock on the door and I quickly yelled, "Come in!"

I saw Ana coming through the halls with a boy closely behind her. Who is this guy?

"Hey Trevor! How are you?" she asked.

"Um who is this?" I asked looking at the blonde haired boy. I may sound like a dick, but right now I need to figure out how I'm going to tell Ana.

"Um..I'm Luke Ana's boyfri-," he said but Ana gave him a glare which made him caught off what he was going to say, "guy-friend!"

"Nice meeting you, but Ana I really need to talk to you.."

"What is it? Whatever you need to tell me you can tell me here." she said, she looked pretty pissed. But I don't blame her, I did leave and it probably was hell for her with dad. I need to it to make it up to her somehow.

"It's not going to be easy to say this but.. dad cheated on mom and he sorta..had another kid and didn't tell us. She's apparently four and her name is Judy.."

-

CLIFFHANGER IK I'M SORRY AND IM SORRY FOR A LONG UPDATE WAS BUSY ):

not the best day today..but i got break for thanksgiving so that's good (: and also happy soon thanksgiving!

i hope you guys like this update though c: srry for any errors

~B •ε•