χ¢нαρтєя 10χ

okay so i just wanted to say i love you guys so much and that i want to thank you for those who are reading this fanfic this far. :* enjoy this gif of Luke ;) it would mean alot to me if you guys read my other fanfic Concert Tickets. Well here is the new update!

please vote and comment!

-

≫ ąŋą

"OMG KATELYN WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" I said literally giving my best friend, from California, a bone crushing hug. Its been like a year since we seen each other.

"I moved here 6 months ago! After I moved to Reno to live with my dad, I came here to start high school. I lived with my aunt Lisa since, remember her? I never knew you would move here and go to the same high school as me!"

"I know right, it's fucking crazy! Sad thing is when you moved away in seventh grade I had to face the Georgina bitch by myself.."

"Don't worry Ana, I'm here now and we can hang out 24/7!"

"Yay! I can't wait to show you-"

"Okay everyone please be quiet and choose a partner." Mrs.Duncan orders.

Katelyn and I automatically look at each other when she said partners.

"Boy and girl partners only." Aww shit you could tell Katelyn was upset when she rolled her eyes at the teacher.

I was about to walk around and find a friendly-looking partner, until a force on my wrist stopped me.

"Hey do you um..have a partner?" I turned around to see a tall brunette with heartwarming smile. He was quite attractive, but he was nothing compared to my penguin.

"Um I don't actually.."

"Wanna be..partners?" I could tell he was nervous by how quiet he asked. Wait was he blushing?

"Sure.."

"Okay everyone this is just a partner thing. Next week we will be doing the auditions." Mrs.Duncan says while handing us a flyer.

"Make sure to get your parents permissions." she said, making sure everyone heard before we head out. I didn't even notice this before that the fucking queen bees Melissa, Alison, and Bethany were also trying out for the auditions. This class is going to be fun! Hint the sarcasm.

"I'm Dylan by the way. Do you wanna maybe practice at my house tomorrow?" my partner asked making me shocked.

"Yeah sure that would be cool. But remember I have a boyfriend."

"Oh okay.. see you tomorrow then."

"Bye." I said as I made my way towards my car. Dylan better not make Luke jealous..

*

"Hey mom! Can you sign this for my dance audition thing." I asked her as I walk into the lounge.

"Sure thing honey, can you get me a pen?"

"Sure." I grab a pen from the drawer in the kitchen and hand my mom the paper and pen.

"Oh. And don't forget you three days to choose who you wanna live with."

"Okay.." I still don't know who to live with honestly. My dad is a dick and my mom is overprotective and abusive..

4 years ago..

"What is this!" My mother yelled at me while looking at my wrists. Yep my mom found out about my wrists. She was always asking every now and then "why do you wear a lot of bracelets?".