χ¢нαρтєя 21χ

i'm supposed to be working on an essay but, why not work on my fanfic at school instead :p

i'm currently in Language Arts class, bored as fuck. i just wanna run out of class, run all the way home and grab some food in the fridge. i need to fall asleep in my soft warm bed again, so help me. Someone save me from the prison cell please :c

-

≫ ąŋą

"Wanna go get some food?" Luke asks as he places a kiss on my forehead. But I wanted to stay like this forever though.

"Can we just stay like this forever?" I asked not wanting to end the best moment of my life.

"But they're going to close soon."

"Ugh okay but I wanna come here again!' I said as we started heading back to the elevator.

"Definetly!" he said while giving me a peck on the cheek.

-

"Two chocolate cruossants please!" Luke asks the lady at the cash register.

"Sure ill go get them!" she says while placing the cruossants on two separate plates.

-

Luke and I decided to bring the whole gang together before the One Direction boys come tomorrow.

"So what kind of prank shall we do to these British boys." Michael asks us with an evil grin. I swear I don't trust that boy sometimes.

"Woah guys slow down..should we even pull pranks on them? They were the guys who wanted us to be on tour with them I don't want to ruin this opportunity." Ashton says looking at all of us like he was a lost puppy.

"Well..I'm pretty sure they're just like us pulling pranks on everyone.. besides they can just get us back!" Luke says while intertwining our hands together.

"Okay..but what's the plan?" Calum asks while taking a sip of his soda.

"I have a plan."

Michael explained the whole plan to us leaving the one direction boys to complete shock when they come to their new hotel rooms.

We decided to plan this early so we left the bakery and headed towards the supermarket.

-

↛ ķąţęɭƴŋ

"Do you think this plan will work?" I asked Calum who was sitting on our bed in our hotel room, scrolling through twitter.

"Well they will probably shit their pants." Calum chuckles making me laugh. Ugh there's my stomach again, how can I be so stupid on forgetting to take the pill?

I slowly move towards the bed, pulling the covers over my painful body. Calum quickly saw my expression and gently put his arms around my waist while he kissed my temple.

"Do you want to keep this baby..because I don't think we will be suitable parents for this baby.." I asked while trying to not think about the pain.

"Katelyn..." Calum says slowly moving his head towards mine, "look at me."

I moved my head a little so I can look him straight in the eyes.

"I never told you this but..I thought that we would end up getting married one day..and also possibly having kids. Trust me I know we're too young for being mature and sophisticated parents, but as long as you're by my side I will try my hardest to take care of our kid. Maybe when we actually get married one day we can..have more kids." he said making me tear up.