χ¢нαρтєя 39χ

hey guys so this is the second to last chapter..

OH AND

☆Happy Late Christmas!! ☆

-

↠ ђąŗŗƴ

"I don't know man I feel like I'm going to be forever alone.." Niall said making me nod. Even though I have Barbara now I feel like I'm going to loose her by Michael, it's like I knew this relationship wasn't going to last long.

"Same man, same." I said while patting his back, he looked really upset and honestly being alone is kind of the worst feelings in the world.

"What? Don't you have Barbara?" he asked while turning towards me with concern. I'm glad I have a great friend like him, I think he was the first one who I got along with when Simon choose us as a band.

"Well..I saw Michael and her eyeball raping each other." I said with a frown.

"So? Talk to her, Harry, if you really love her then fight for her!" my encouraging friend exclaimed, making me smile.

"It's nice of you to think that Niall but I'm not sure either..maybe Michael and her have this 'thing'." I whispered quietly while walking into the living room where everyone is currently at.

***

≫ ąŋą

"Okay so you guys in?" I asked anxiously, making sure everyone understood the bet.

We all wanted to have this Dance Central 2 bet before Luke and I went to visit Judy..tomorrow.

Tomorrow...a three-syllable word that is impacted to possibly change my live.

I'm going to see my half-sister tomorrow and honestly I couldn't have been less nervous.

"So we go to your brother's house Ana?" Katelyn asked me while grabbing her purse from the living room table.

"Yes! Let's go girls!" The boys made their own team, and so did us girls. The team that gets the most points on a song we/them choose, wins the bet with 20 per person. Probably the best bet I've made up.

**

"So.. your really going to see Judy tomorrow..?" Trevor asked me while I grabbed an icy-cold water bottle from the fridge. God all this hard work for just getting a crispy $20 bill.

"Well..yeah Trevor. I haven't seen her for four years. We both have to realize how big of an impact she is in our lives. That why I want to be apart of her life now." I said making my point sound clear as clear as possible, taking a sip of my water that made my throat feel like it was in heaven.

"Wow..and you don't even feel bad about mom." he exclaimed aggressively.

"Excuse me? You don't know how badly I've felt about mom! I had to Skype her the other day too." I said while looking straight into his green eyes. Why does he always have to be in a pissy mood?

"Whatever. But if dad does something you're not crawling ba-" he said angrily before being cut off.

"Ana I think we've done enough-Oh I'm sorry did I interrupt something here?" Rian asked while awkwardly looking at me to my brother, not knowing what to do and where to go.

"No actually I was just telling Trevor about how I have to go pack for Seattle!" I said while gathering my stuff and gesturing the rest of the girls to come and meet me and Rian to the car.

I simply waved at my brother without saying another word, I know I shouldn't be causing more stress into my family business. But right now I just needed to focus on Judy.

**

✑ɭųķę

The guys and I have pretty much gotten down all of the moves, but there are some hard songs that the girls want us to do.

Eh fuck it, its my last night before I leave my band mates and fellow new mates, and I honestly wanted to enjoy the hell out of it.

"Do you think we got it down?" Harry asked while running a hand through his hair. Harry and I have started at a rough patch and may still have some awkward moments at times when we're alone, but honestly he's a really good guy once you get to know him. I'm really glad that we're touring with them. I wouldn't know how else to spend my tour without these guys.

"Maybe we should practice on the song Sexy Chick one more time?" I asked all of them, making their heads turn towards me.

"You know we have to!" Calum said while doing the Macarena, I don't know how he's going to be a dad soon honestly.

"Then why are you doing the Macarena for Mexican boy? Let dance this for our Sexy Chicks!" Michael said while quickly sliding his hand towards the Kinect sensor making the song start. By the look on Calum's face made me start to chuckle and loose my focus on the Tv screen.

**

"WE WIN YOU OWE US EACH $20!" The girls all yelled with excitement. To be honest, we all probably lost by the way our girlfriends were moving to the music, they picked some pretty dirty songs..

Even Katelyn was good and she's pregnant! Yep I think Calum is just going to be a couch potato while Katelyn is going to be taking care of their little daughter.

I honestly can't wait for my best fiend to be a dad though. I love new toddlers especially when I'm sort of related to them? Honestly Zoe was the best little niece that I've ever had...imagine Ana and I having a kid, I would have to be dreaming.

"I believe a penguin owes me $20?" Ana said with a playful smirk while motioning her hand for me to hand her the money.

"Ugh curse you and your good dancing skills." I said while giving her a crisp $20 dollar bill. Well there goes my pocket money..

"Let's go pack before we forget." she said while intertwining our hands together and kissed my hand. This girl, this special girl is mine and I'm very lucky to have her. Very.

~Skip To Airport~

≫ ąŋą

"You ready?" Luke asked me while we both buckled our seat belts about to take board.

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but I am." I said with a glamorous smile plastered on my face.

I'm finally going to see my half-sister...

and I couldn't have been more ready.

-

omg guys! i can't wait to post the next chapter like oh my fucking god :')

oh and also my birthday is in exactly a week ♡

it's weird how it's the day after New Years (x

but yeah ily my poptarts please vote and comment since this book is coming to an end! :*

instagram: @xsmileeyyfaceex

snapchat: @bxrb_x

~B ☆彡