χ¢нαρтєя 1χ

hey guys!

this is my first ever fanfic so please don't judge. There might be some mistakes so yeah..

give me any feedback if you would like! Please tell everyone about this fanfic if you like it so far!

enjoy!

-

≫ ąŋą

"Okay, I'm coming!" I yell out to my mom who was waiting downstairs.

"You're going to be late for your first day of school!" She yells back.

I was just sitting on my bed thinking about what could happen today. I didn't want the same thing to happen back in California. I hope things will change this time.

After having the courage to actually get off my bed, I made my way downstairs.

"Finally now get in the car we have to hurry." she says while getting her keys.

I do as she says and get into the passenger seat, as she starts driving to the gates of hell.

"What took you so fucking long?" she asks concerned.

"What if the people at my school start bullying me like last time." I answer getting teary. Memories started to enter my mind again, ever since I've been bullied I've been cutting myself around my wrists, stomach, and thighs.

"Honey they won't bully you like last time, ok?" she's says as she pulls up to the front of my school.

"Bye." I said while closing the front door of the car. I honestly don't get why she is trying to make me feel better, when we both know the answer. I sometimes don't get my mom, she has been overprotective ever since I forgot to wear my bracelets that one day. She made me take some counseling classes which were so fucking annoying.

I snapped out of my thoughts from someone tapping me on my shoulder.

"Hey um did u hear me?" a girl asks. She was very pretty, she had a floral dress from Macy's with combat boots from Kohls, and a big heart necklace from Forever 21.

"I'm sorry no.. " I say awkwardly. To be honest I'm kind of the shy girl, but once you get to know me I tend to be outgoing.

"I'm sorry for being a creep, but you looked lost and I was just wondering if you needed any help getting to any of your classes?" she says with a smile.

Now I feel bad she was just trying to be nice and I sounded like I didn't want to talk to her. "I am actually, sorry about being rude, can you help me find Mr.Johnson's room?" I reply with a smile.

"You weren't being rude! Oh I have that for home room too! My name is Chelsea by the way." she says while showing me the way.

"Oh that's cool! I'm Ana! Do we have any other classes together?" I ask while showing her my paper.

"OMG!! We have almost every class together except Math and Science!" she answers excitedly.

"Oh yay that's cool! Is it ok if we uh...have lunch together, cause I still don't know anyone here besides you" I say kind of shy-like.

"That would be fine! No need to be shy." she chuckles.

"Sorry it's just I've always been a shy girl ever since I was little I don't know why but yeah thanks! I've only been in Sydney for a week and it's really awesome!" I say calmly. She was really nice.

"Oh no wonder why I don't know you. I know like almost everyone here!" she answers while going into a classroom which was probably Mr.Johnson's class.