χ¢нαρтєя 24χ

i just want to thank you guys for the views! c:

i love you guys so fucking much <3

-

↛ ķąţęɭƴŋ

Hey Rian's here she's in her room with Michael? Wait are they actually rooming together? x

Ana:Oh she is!! And yeah Michael seemed 'lonely' (;

I think they're doing the frickle frackle.. (; jk..maybe

Ana: Hopefully, he's had this crush on Chelsea..I was trying to help him for a few days when Chelsea and Ashton got back together :-(

Aww how did you help him out?

Ana: I would just comfort him and tell him that there are other girls out there. Plus Chelsea is his friend I'm sure Michael will find a girlfriend and still be able to be friends with Chelsea.

That's so nice of you to comfort him, I was trying to before but I was too busy talking to Calum about the pregnancy. I swear I'm fucking nervous for the ultra-sound.

Ana: Don't be I'm sure they'll be beautiful and healthy (:

Thanks! x

"Babe?'' Calum asks while coming back from the store. Yep that's right this baby will start to have more clothes than me, especially since I'm going to plan a baby shower soon.

"Yeah?" I asked while walking into the bathroom. I'm really glad that he is taking this pregnancy well, I would literally die if he just left me.

"I got the stuff for the baby," he said while wrapping his arms around me, "I want this to be perfect so I got stuff for a boy and a girl."

"I love you Calum and I'm very glad that we have this baby together." I said while giving him a long and passionate kiss.

"I love you too and I'll love our baby more." he said with a moan while grabbing tightly around my waist. I continued to kiss him and run my fingers through his dark brown hair. We started taking off our clothes and throwing them on the floor.

We headed towards the shower..who knows where this is heading next..

-

⇏ ŗįąŋ

"Shit..I'm sorry I shouldn't have kissed you.." Michael said while backing away.

But..but that was the thing.. I wanted him to kiss me ever since I laid my eyes on him. I knew he was in the band along with Calum, Ashton, and Luke. But I didn't want to say something because I wanted to act calm. Even though I was really excited to see Ana again I couldn't help but feel a little bit pissed off. She never told me that she was hanging out with fucking 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER! Well maybe it's the fact that we don't talk as much as we used to on the phone, but still she could've at least give out a little hint.

I quickly grabbed on both sides of Michael's neck and placed my lips softly on his. He wasn't ready for the kiss until he wrapped his arms around my waist causing us both to fall on the bed.

It took me a while to finally realize where this was going.

"Michael..," I said while getting out of our bed and sitting on the floor, "What just happened?"

"I don't know, but I sure damn loved it." he said with a smirk. I could feel my cheeks getting red.

"Look Michael-"

"Do you still want to hang out for pizza today?" he said while cutting me off. If only you can feel my strong butterflies Michael..

"Okay I'll come, I'm just gonna-find Ana.." I said while heading towards the door. A pair of hands wrapped around my waist causing me to stop moving by how tightly he hugged me.

"Don't take too long.." he whispered in my ear causing shivers down my spine.

God the things Michael does to me sometimes.

-

≫ ąŋą

"I'm really really sorry Luke..,'' I said while holding his hand, "I didn't mean to kiss Harry.."

"Ana..it's okay I'm sorry for posting that picture.."

"No Luke I don't care anymore," I said while tucking my hair behind my ear, "I was pissed off when you kissed Georgina but when I kissed Harry you took it well..I was so hard on you." I felt really bad especially since I kissed Harry when we were together on their tour.

"It's okay Ana I deserved it, you're too good for me and I understand if you want to leave me for Harry.." he said in a sad tone that it was barely audible to hear.

"Luke I will never EVER leave you. Not in a million years." I said with the most serious tone I've ever made. I meant that with all of my heart, I will never ever leave his side it was my turn to be giving him cute notes and surprises.

"I love you Ana." he said while pulling me onto his lap.

"I love you more." I said while looking into his blue ocean eyes killing my big gray ones. I wanted to kiss him then and there but something about his eyes made me feel guilty to even put my arms around his shoulder. I never cheated on my boyfriend..and I can't believe Luke would forgive me with that.

He leaned in closer to me and that immediately made me move closer and closer. We placed our lips upon each other's like we've never kissed for months. He moved his hands around my hips which made me fall onto the bed, making him on top. I slowly moved my finger along his back making small shapes. He rubbed his thumb against my hips making me slightly let out a moan.

I couldn't be any happier than this moment right here, because I finally had Luke with me and I mean with me forever.

⇏ ŗįąŋ

I've been looking everywhere for Ana. Why does this fucking hotel have to be so big?

I decided to just head into the kitchen to grab some brownies Niall apparently made. I still can't believe I'm actually in the same hotel with 5 seconds of summer and One Direction! And with Michael..god I still don't know if I should go out with him. I've recently just got out of a relationship and I was for sure heart-broken.

But Michael..he seems different and I like different.

"Rian is that you?!" a familiar voice called from behind me.

"Ana!" I yelled as I hugged her as tightly as I can.

"RIAN ITS BEEN SOO LONG! I'VE MISSED YOU!"

"I've missed you too.."

"What? Why in that tone?" she asked while letting go of me.

"It's just someone left out the part that you hang out with 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER, either than that I've really missed you." I said in a harsh tone, I have to admit it I literally loved 5 seconds of summer like who doesn't?

"Well I'm sorry cranky pants but I-"

"What is she doing here?!"

-

ooo cliffhanger!

i can't believe that this fanfic has almost 1k views! I love you guys so much, like seriously you all make me so happy! :*

i'll post the next chapter really soon to make it up to you. (:

i might change my cover?

~B☻