Chapter 24

Kageyama POV

Kageyama walked in silence with the team today. Karasuno still had that high energy atmosphere surrounding them like usual. The setter was too distracted this evening to keep up with any of the conversations. He just couldn't get what he heard out of his head. Hinata was talking to his senpai, Iwaizumi. He was getting rid of the fact that there could me many other Iwaizumi's in the prefecture that Hinata could god well also know but he had a strong feeling that it was Iwaizumi Hajime. Why would Hinata be talking to Iwaizumi? Were Iwaizumi and Hinata dating?

I mean Hinata's boyfriend was older than him. Iwaizumi was older than Hinata. Hinata's boyfriend was a third year. Iwaizumi was a third year. Hinata's boyfriend was taller than him. Well, almost everyone was taller than Hinata but Iwaizumi still fitted the criteria. Hinata's boyfriend had to do volleyball and be a part of a team that Karasuno played against and Iwaizumi definitely met that condition. Hinata was dating Iwaizumi. Hinata was dating Iwaizumi!

"Bakayama!" Kageyama snapped out of his thoughts and looked down at Hinata looking right back at him annoyed.

"Yeah," Kageyama looked at Hinata confused.

"Your staring?" Hinata said and then raised his eyebrows when he realized he was indeed staring at Hinata.

"Sorry, just spaced out there," Kageyama quickly apologized and walked ahead leaving a shocked Hinata behind because Kageyama never apologizes for those things. He didn't know that Kageyama was too busy trying to rattle his mind about his love life.

Karasuno POV

"Daichi? Daichi!" Asahi was trying to get a hold of his friend. The group was having another meeting and Ennoshita had just finished debriefing Daichi and Asahi on Hinata's current situation. It was too much for the father crow to take.

"Great we broke Daichi," Ennoshita sighed.

"Who wouldn't be broken by now?!" Tanka yelled. "Its Hinata's chastity at stake here!" Daichi felt an arrow pierce his chest.

"Would you calm down?" Ennoshita grabbed Tanaka by the ear and guided him back to his seat beside him. "I know you all are worried but you can't attack every guy that approached Hinata." The captain said sternly for a certain vice-captain's ear. Tanaka winced. He didn't fully agree but he was scared to go up against Ennoshita. "Plus, we have Tsukishima."

"I'm more worried about this boyfriend of Hinata's," Nishinoya spat out.

"What about his boyfriend?" Daichi suddenly jumped up.

"I mean we don't know his true intentions with Hinata," Nishinoya growled. "What if he's just trying to take advantage of our kohai?"

"Stop jumping to conclusions!" Ennoshita tried to put them in check before the situation got out of hand but he was a bit too late. Daichi wasn't his usual reasonable self today and was actually listening to Tanaka's and Nishinoya's delirious ideas. He wished Sugawara was here he was better at handling the third years. Ennoshita's specialty was second years and lower. He then took a moment to think. He hasn't had the need to put any first years into place. The only first years with them were Yamaguchi and Kageyama. Yamaguchi didn't really need to be lectured but Kageyama was usually a handful. The setter wasn't voicing his loud opinions today. It was a good change but it was too weird for it to settle well with Ennoshita. "Is anything wrong Kageyama?" the rave-haired boy jumped being startled out of his thoughts.

"Ummm ah hmmm," Kageyama looked like he was trying to make an excuse and ponder on something else at the same time.

"Did something happen?" Ennoshita decided to just try and narrow down the answer. With the face that Kageyama was making it was obvious that something did in fact take place.