Chapter 13

Hinata POV

It's been a week for Hinata. A solid week since he started dating Oikawa. A solid week of paradise. He was dating the Oikawa Tooru, even went on a date with him, which was downright perfect. He was in heaven, well he was. Tsukishima stood right in front of him and Jiro with his phone in their faces showing a picture of Hinata and Oikawa kissing from their previous date. Hinata went into a cold sweat. No one from Karasuno knew about him and Oikawa but here was Tsukishima Kei shoving a picture of him indulging in Oikawa's face.

"Woah, there's a huge height difference between you two," Jiro commented at he looked at the picture.

"Could you not!" Hinata yelled as his friend trying not to show how much it annoyed him. It was only twenty centimeters. Only twenty damn centimeters!

"A lot of girls would like a tall boyfriend like yours Shouyou," Jiro cooed and Hinata blushed in embarrassment.

"So you guys are dating?" Tsukishima spoke up and Hinata wanted to scream at that moment. Telling everyone from the team he was gay. Easy finding the right moment. Telling anyone from the team he was dating Oikawa Tooru, uhhhhhh. He like Oikawa, he really did. He just didn't know how well the team would react to it. Plus, Oikawa was aware that he hasn't told any of them and didn't see a problem with it really. 'It's our relationship, we can just go at our own pace.' He remembers Oikawa saying but there was no lying out of this one and he didn't want to deny their relationship so, "We'r-r-re da-a-ating," Hinata stuttered out in a quiet voice. It was a miracle that both of the two boys beside him were able to hear.

Tsukishima sighed and put his phone away, "I guess it was about time, can't say I didn't see it coming," he scratched his head and gave Hinata a dull look.

"Heh?" Hinata popped up.

"I don't know if you both realized but you guys used to stare at each other when the latter wasn't looking. At first, I thought it was just the competition in your heads but sooner or later I figured you both were just checking each other out." Tsukishima shrugged his shoulders and Hinata's soul had left his body.

"Really!?" Jiro laughed, "I'm shocked it took you guys this long to get together!"

"Shut up!" Hinata yelled at Jiro who wasn't making any attempt to hide his laughter. Hinata whipped around to Tsukishima, "and you don't just blurt out embarrassing stuff like that!"

"I'm just retelling your embarrassing actions," Tsukishima countered.

Hinata huffed, "You don't even seem shocked I'm dating a man or that I'm dating Oikawa," Hinata said the last part a bit softer.

Tsukishima eyes lite up, "Oh, I knew you were gay." The words came out of the blonde boy as if they had been said over a hundred times.

"What?! You too!" Hinata whined recurring the same thing happened with Jiro, "what gave it away know," Hinata sulked. He could understand Jiro finding out but they never had any of those kinds of conversations with the team. Love, girls and sex were pretty rare talks as a group. He overheard some of the third year or second years joking about it in private conversation but that was about it.

"You have the same look as the girls when Sumi-sensei walks by," Tsukishima told him.

"Told ya," Jiro tried to hold back his laughter.

"I do not ogle at Sumi-sensei!" Hinata denied once again.

"Nah, your eyes just wander to him every now and again," Jiro poked his cheeks.

"Not to forget those sparkles in his eyes," Tsukishima jumped in with the teasing.

"Okay! Okay!" Hinata yelled them off, "you seem totally fine with this I guess," Hinata looked at Tsukishima. Too fine.