Retreval

Chaos's pov

  It's been about a month since we left.

  I could see the saddness and longing in Omen and Alpha day in and day out. When Alpha (when I first wrote that I wasn't paying attention and it said Aloha. Haha!) wasn't needed, she was usually in her room, staring blankly at a wall. Nico was the same way.

  They didn't put their hearts into training anymore.

  The elite team did everything they could think of to cheer them up, but Alpha never had a true smile on, she always forced it and Omen just stayed blank faced most of the time, barely ever speaking. Angel's mood reflected her brother's as did Omega with his sister.

  While everyone was asleep, I went to Earth.

  I appeared on Half-Blood Hill, the rising sun showering the camp in warm light. I walked down the hill and to the Big House.

  I knock on Chiron's door.

  The old centaur opened the door and bowed when he saw me. I shake my hands. "No need for that, Chiron."

  "May I ask why you are paying me this visit?" He asks, allowing me to come into his room. I noticed photographs covering one wall, of campers. In the center, Percy and Annabeth. Then right next to it was one of Percy and Alex goofing off in the lake.

  I smiled slightly and took the seat Chiron was offering me. "Now, how are Emily and Leo doing?"

  "Emily shutting herself down and it seems apparent she's ready give up. The only person she'll talk to is her little brother James, but that's a rarity in it's self.

  Leo barely ever comes out of bunker nine. And if he does, he's always looking at the sea. They do eat, but not much. May I ask why you wanted to know?"

  I sigh. "Because Alexandria Jackson and Nico di Angelo act the same way, but they usually lock their selves in their rooms. I wish to bring Emily and Nico to my planet and make them appart of the elite team."

  Chiron stays silent for a moment. "They will be missed, but if it ends their unhappiness, then go for it."

  I nod. "Thank you. And my team is aloud to visit if they don't have anything serious to do."

  Chiron nods. "Have a nice day, Lord Chaos." He bows again as I stand.

  "Please, just call me Chaos. No lord, no bow."

  "As you wish... Chaos."

  I smile. "Thank you. Good bye."

  "Good bye."

  ***

  I walked to a small stone alcove that James pointed me to.

  Emily sat there, staring at the water. She had a jacket that I knew belonged to Nico around her.

  "Emily?" I ask gently as I sit beside her.

  Silence.

  "Emily, I want to make you an offer."

  "What good would it do? I won't see him again..." She says very quietly, her voice cracking slightly in differt areas.

  "Emily, do you want to join my elite team? You'll see Nico everyday."

  She looks at me. Her eyes are slightly red and there are tear trails down her cheeks. "Are you messing with me? Like all the others do?"

  I sigh. "No, Emily. Don't you recongnize me?"