Dream

Emily's pov

  I instantly fell asleep on the bus.

  A man with an evil arua who reeked of death sat on a throne in a blood red room, watching one wall. I follow his gaze and see an image of us fighting the cyclops.

  "So, they're coming. With the servent girl as well. Never knew she was powerful..." He mutters to himself.

  "Gaia! Get in here now!" He yells, startling me.

  "Yes Uncle?" A woman in a dress of earth walks in gracfully.

  "Do anything in your power to stop them." He points at the image. Her green eyes narrow.

  "Of course Uncle. I will send two of my sons." She bows then turns to leave.

  "Oh, and one more thing."

  She looks back at him. "Yes Uncle?"

  "Do not fail me a second time."

  "Emily! Wake up!"

  I sit up and look at Annabeth who had woken me up. I yawn and stretch my arms. "Yes?"

  "We're here."

  "And here is?"

  "Phoenix, Arizona."

  I stand and grab my bag. We file out of the bus and find the closes café.

  I eat a salad and soda quickly, just like everyone else. I glance at Leo who moodily plays with his food. I know this must be tuff on him and Annabeth. She looks at the sunset with a look of bittersweetness caressing her face.

  I sit back and look at everyone.

  Jason rubs his arm slightly. I can see the formings of a bruise along it. I whince slightly, remembering the sound of earth colliding with flesh. I'm surprized it didn't break.

  I look at Frank who is talking to Jason quietly.

  Zoë tries and fails to get Annabeth in a conversation.

  I sigh. "Guys... I need to tell you something." I speak up. Everyone's gaze falls on me. I proceed to tell them about my dream.

  Annabeth looks off into space, thinking. "I believe the man is End. That isn't good that he knows, but it doesn't suprize me either... But what about Gaia?"

  Jason sighs and glances at Frank. "Percy battled Gaia by himself while everyone else fought one or two Giants..." Frank states.

  "Lovely. We should probably get moving and keep a sharp eye out..." I say. I look around and see a clock. Noon.

  We all get up and find the nearest bus.