I'm Running Out of Chapter Names (Most likely part one)

Alex's pov

  One thing I don't reconmend? Never share your body with a primordal who is set out on festroying the world.

  There aren't many monsters or standing campers left. Chiron could be seen trying to reach wound soldiers, Hunters, campers, and suprizingly Amazons.

  But more monsters flooded over Half-Blood Hill.

  Night was approaching fast. The enemy would gain power once the night took over. Most likely they believe it will be our last sun set.

  The tree exploded, sending everyone sprawling. "You cannot defeat me!"

  Emily's pov

  I healed another demigod, stopping death it's self and reversing it.

  Something outside explodes. I jump and turn to look out the enterance to the healing area was.

  End seemed to grow out of the tree inwhich he was trapped.

  A hand landed on my shoulder, but I don't flinch. "Go help them, Emily. They need it."

  I turn and nod to Chiron, then grab my sword, and run out. I hack down monsters left and right. Dozens explode and recharge my energy. I keep fighting.

  Soon a good bit of the monsters were dust. But I could tell more were coming. I throw a wall of bones up around the fighting area and part of the healing cave so Chiron could still get campers, but they still had a means of escape.

  Everyone froze as they watch the bone close over head, making a dome around us.

  Then Chaos does something unexpected.

  He throws a sphere of power that was a royal purple and black at the wall, strengthening it.

  I feel ready to collapse now, but I push on, recieving a few injuries but always giving them back worse. The monsters gifts were instant death.

  I honestly was furious. This was the first place that ever seemed like a home, and now my old master was about to destroy it.

  Well, that won't happen without a big fight put up by me and everyone else who calls this place home.

A/N As you know by the chapter name, I have no clue what to call this chapter.
  So, I don't think I'll update tomorrow because it's the, for want of a better term, 'aniversary' of my mother's departure of this world... T_T... Hades better take good care of her.
  So, I think I actually might finish this book over the week long holiday next week, but I'm not sure yet...
  Oh Yeah! Of 300 veiws for this book alone! Thank you guys so much!
  Well, I love you all! Byezzz!