Destraction

Alex's pov

  I fought. Long and hard against the hellhounds that just seemed to multiply. Other monsters were in the group, but not as numerus as the blood thirsty hounds.

  I felt my little energy seeping away from me, but I kept going.

  I didn't have a choice.

  An image flashed into my head.

  Thousands.

  Hundreds of thousands.

  Of monsters stormed forward.

  And something told me that they were coming for us.

  Clang!

  I blink. Leo had deflected a spear that was coming towards me. I glance at him.

  Percy? I mind link him.

  What's wrong!?
  I roll my eyes as I stab another hellhound. We need to make a portal. This is just a distraction, Percy. There are so many more coming... I bring the image back to mind so he could see.

  How? We don't have the energy...
  Share energy. I know Zoë and Annabeth will help...

  I link them as well. I tell them the plan as we continue to take down more and more as more and more take their place.

  Sweat drips down the back of my neck. I pant as my swips move slower.

  I glance at Emily who was on my other side. I put a single word into her head. Destraction.

  She glances at me, a quick nod. Annabeth and I cover her as she backs into the circle.

  I sence her drop to the ground, on one knee and both hands, head facing down. I felt the energy explode from her, spreading out into the ground.

  Infront of me, a wall of bone rose and then curved inward to create a dome around us.

  I turn to face the inside and reach across to grab Percy's hand and one with Zoë. Zoë grabs Annabeth's hand who has Percy's.

  We consentrate and a small black spot appears in the middle of us. It grows larger until one person could go through.

  "Get through! Now!" I grunt. Jason grabs Danny's hand and leads him through with Frank behind him. Leo glances at me. "I'll come soon, don't worry, go!" I grunt again. He nods then goes through.

  Zoë breaks off and goes in. Annabeth goes in. I glance at Percy weakly. "Together?"

  He nods and we rush towards the portal just as the bone wall breaks and something hits me.

  A/N Guys, I know this is short, but I wanted to give you something!

  Well, that's all. Byezzz!!!