Life Forces are Very Complicated.

Leo's pov

  I was busy getting rid of the rest of the monsters inside the dome.

  Then I noticed an empousia that has given a whole lot of grief.

  "Where's Alexandria or Perseus?" Kelli asks me, pointing a spear at me as her hair glows in the twilight.

  "Don't know, am I not good enough for you?" I ask retorically.

  She snorts. "A scrawny boy like you? Please, you would hardly count as a snack."

  "Should I be offended?"

  She rolls her eyes and lunges.

  I dodge and grab the spear shaft, my hand catching on fire. It burns through quickly and I toss it away.

  She glares at me. "Well that wasn't nice."

  "How do you know what nice is? You eat people."

  "Details. Details." She says. Her talons grow and she lunges at me.

  I grab a hammer and hit her in the back of the head. She explodes with a shierk.

  I walk away and finish off the last monster. Then I hear a creak and a few cracks. I look up in time to see a good chunk of bone falling.

  My eyes widen and the bone crashes on top of me. I hit the ground hard and the suprizingly heavy bone weighs down on me.

  Emily's pov

  I heard a loud crash. I look over to see a very large pile of bone from the dome. Then I hear a groan.

  I start running over there, jumping over dead bodies.

  I finally reach the large pile of bones. I touch one and allow some power to seep into it. The bones sink back into the earth, revealing a scrawny latino boy with curly brown hair.

  My eyes widen as I recongize him. Leo Valdez, the boy that Alex has a crush on. I rush over to him and kneel down next to him. I set my hand on his shoulder. "Leo? Are you okay?" I ask tentivly.

  He groans in response.

  I sigh. "I have to get you out of here and that requires moving you. Does anything feel broken?"

  "N-no..." He grunts softly.

  "Alright." I move one of his arms around my neck and slowly help him up. He leans on my heavily and is covered in scrapes. He limps slightly as we slowy make our way back.

  "Are you sure nothing's broken?" I ask again.

  "My ankle hurts but I doubt it's broken..." He forces his words out.

  I nod and continue moving.

  Soon we make it to the healing cave. Leo sat on one of the many chairs that had been put inside for less serious injuries.

  I squat down and check his ankle. Definetly bent akward. "Leo, I think this qualifies as broken."

  He stays silent as I start cleaning all the cuts and removing some bone as well. I whince slightly as I pull an inch long peice of bone from one of the nastier cuts. I hisses but nothing more. Either he has a high pain tolerance or he doesn't know how to show alot of pain, or he doesn't like showing other people his pain.

  "I am really sorry..."

  "How is it your fault?"

  "Because I'm the one who put the bone dome up... I shouldn't have put it up..."

  "Hey, if you didn't put it up, we would have been overrun. You gave Alex, Percy, and Chaos the time they needed to get rid of End. Speaking of Alex, do you know where she is?"

  I bite my lip and stay silent, working on another nasty cut.

  "Emily? Where is she?" A hint of worry was in his tone.

  How do I tell him his crush might die any moment?

  "Emily. Where is she?" A little panic has gotten into his tone.

  I sigh and say without looking at him. "She isn't dead... though she could be any moment..." I say quietly, focusing on the cut so I don't have to look him in the eye. "I didn't get to her fast enough to warn her... she used way to much of her life force..." I whisper the last part.

  Leo stays silent.

  That scares the Hades out of me.

  I glance up to see a very blank expression. He was looking off into space.

  "Leo...?" I ask timidly.

  He starts to stand up. I push him back down. "You can't walk on that foot at the moment, Leo." I tell him sternly.

  "I don't care what happens to me. I have to see Alex."

  I sigh. "And you will. Just not at the moment..."

  I asked one of the Apollo kids to finish up with Leo because I'm not all that good with healing. I can only do so much.

  After getting Leo to promise on the Styx that he would stay there until someone gave him the okay that he was aloud to move, I went to check on Alex.

  She lay on the cot, pale as the sheets around her, barely breathing.

  She had just enough life force to stay alive, but barely.

  Percy sat beside her, holding her hand and begging her to stay with him.

  I sit on her other side.

  She was so weak... her heart rate was as sluggish as her breathing, not good at all... her face had lost all color and her black hair framing her face only made her look like a spirit.

  She basically looked like a corpse to be.

  I look over at Percy.

  "I have an idea... but I need your premission..." I say quietly.

  He looks over at me. "What do you want to do?"

  "I don't know if it'll work, and if it doesn't, both Alex and I will most likely die... but if I don't try, she'll die

anyway..."

  "What do you want to do?" He asks again. It was easy to tell he was holding back protests.

  I fidget with the end of my dress.

  "Well... give her part of my life force..." I say very quietly.

  I glance at Percy. "Is that even posssible?" He asks, disbelief in his voice.

  "It's been done before... once..."

  "Only once?"

  "Yes. She won't be exactly the same either. Don't put words in my mouth before I finish, Percy. Yes, she won't be the same, but she'll still be Alex. I don't know how to explain this, she will still be her self, but a little of me would be in her too.

  "That came out wrong... uh, she'll still be the same, just... different..." I put my hands up in confusion. "I don't know the best way to explain it, Percy... but she will live if this works, I garuntee that much."

  Percy sighs. "Is this the only way?"

  "She'll die anyway. Aambrosia and nector can do much, but it can't replenish a life force. Life forces are very complicated things... once it's gone, it's gone. There is no other way that I know of and she doesn't have the time for us to look for another path. It's this one, or say your goodbyes now."

A/N Whatcha think!? Do you like? Do you hate? Please tell me, the suspence is killing me! *micics fainting*
Anywho, how do you think things will go? Will her idea succeed? Will everything go wrong? Will there be a flying unicorn pooping unicorns!?
  I sorry, I a bit radom today! 0~o... I have no clue what that's supposed to mean...! Randomness away!!