Anger and Survivng

Annaabeth's pov

I turn to look at everyone else. They all look exhasted. I want to let them rest so bad, but that might also mean Alex's life. I hate to break this news to them either.

"Guys." I say quietly. They look at me as I glance around nervously. A good thing I did too, because an archer was about to shoot. I grab a throwing knife and chuck it, hitting him square in the head. "Ambush!" I yell, pulling more knifes as everyone else pulls out they're various weapons.

I catch an arrow that was about to shish ka bob me and break it. "Come face us, cowards!" I yell at them. I hear a bunch of thumps and all of a sudden, we were surrounded.

"Protect each other!" I call out as we begin to fight again, no matter the odds set against us.

Percy's pov

The door opens to reveal more venti. "Master End wishes to see you Perseus Jackson..." They say. I shrug half heartedly. "Not like I have choice, now, do I?"

Silence.

"That's what I thought... Is Alex okay?"

"For now..." One cackles. My eyes narrow as three of them drag me to where ever they were taking me.

I soon find myself in a torture chamber. Lovely, such an upgrade.

The room has barely any light.

The venti quickly chain me to a wall then leave. A bright light flashes on and I see a bloody body curled in a fetal postition on the ground.

"Alex! What did you do!?" I yell at the shape standing in the corner.

"P-Percy......?" Alex tries to lift her head, but can't muster the strength to do so. End cackles and steps into the light, a whip in hand, along with a blade.

"I thought you might enjoy watching your sister die once and for all."

I try to lunge at the twisted primordal before me. The chains yank painfully on my wrists, but I ignore it. End laughs at me.

He cracks the whip against my sister's back, who lurches, giving a heart wrenching cry. I pull against my chains all the harder. "Leave her alone!" I yell.

He ignores me, cracking the whip again and again, leaving crissscrosses across her back.

He kicks her onto her side, a groan escaping her. Then he lashes the sensitive flesh of her stomach. She crys out.

"Please! Leave her alone! Take me!" I yell out.

"N-n-no..." Alex forces out through clenched teeth. I pull against the chains that seem to get shorter and shorter every moment.

End pulls his blade out and crouches down beside the bloody mass. "Get away from her!" I hiss, lunging as far as these chains will let me. He smirks and presses the blade on her inner arm.

He drags it and presses it again, forming letters. Soon, it spells out, Unwanted. He moves to he other arm. Unneeded.

Tears stream from Alex's eyes like the blood from her lip as she bites back screams and crys of anguish. I pull against my chains uselessly.

Then one across her chest. Unloved. And one final one across her forehead. Freak.

I scream in frustration as the blood trickles down to form a small pool that will soon grow.

End stands up and walks over to me, knife in hand. I glare at the man. He wipes Alex's blood on my hands and says a single word that sounds very ancient. "Now Aleandria's blood will be forever on your hands, Perseus." He laughs, then leaves, snapping his fingers as the door slams shut.

I fall to the ground as the chains snap open. I rush over to my sister, tears streaming freely down my face. I lift her head gently on my lap and stroke her hair.

"P-Percy...?" Alex forces out quietly and strained.

"Yeah?"

"T-tell Leo I-I love him when y-you see him..." She forces out again, even more strained than before.

"No. You're going to get through this. We both will." I state.

"P-Percy... I can't... take much... more..." She protests weakly.

"Alex, we have to get through this..." I say, begging my sister not to give up. "Please..." I whisper.

She raises a shaky hand to my cheek, wiping away a stray tear and most likly leaving a blood stain, but I don't care. I press her hand to my cheek. And relax.

I feel half of my remaining energy go to her. Which isn't nuch, but enough to help her a few more days.

"Percy... take it back." She says.

"No." I shake my head. "Not gonna happen. You are not leaving me."

She sighs. "I'm the one he has the grudge on Percy... I want at least one of us to get out alive and I know it won't be me."

"Alex, we stay together. Either we both get out, or niether of us do." I say.

She nods slowly. The energy closed up most of her wounds, but it is evident that she will never have clean skin again.

Alex and I fall asleep side by side.

A/N I dedicate this chapter to @Meeping for being the very first person to vote on my story! Thank you sister! Well, please avoid the mortals until next update! Byezzz!