Revealings

Annabeth's pov

  I gaze at Percy and Alex's solid silver and gold statues with tears in my eyes. I sigh and look at the ground.

  How can I lose Percy again? And this is the third time something horrible has happened to Alex... I gaze at there revealed faces.

  Percy and Alex smile at each other sadly. A tear had even turned to gold on Alex's cheek.

  It has been three days since the attack and End has been silent, probably celebrating his victory over the twins.

  I turn and walk to the dining pavilion. The team had gotten a table there because we could hardly stand staying in the cabin, after what happened to our beloved commanders.

  I was now in charge of our smaller than normal group. I sigh as I sit at the table after sacrificing to Chaos, just to annoy him, like Percy and Alex would hav- always do. Do not speak in past tense, Annabeth, they're not dead, I chide myself.

  The team soon joins me. We stay silent.

  "Guys, I'm going to reveal myself." I say quietly. "You can join me if you wish." We all stand up and walk up to Chiron.

  "Yes?" He asks, looking at us curiously.

  "We're going to reveal our selves." I say quietly.

  Chiron nods, then stamps his hoof to get the campers attention.

  We turn to the campers. I sigh and step forward. "You all know me as Wisdom, temporary Commander of Chaos's Army." I hate that title. "But you don't know who I was before. I died five years ago, most of you know me as Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena." As I say my name I take off hood.

  The Seven, except Leo because he already knows, plus my cabin come up and hug me. I smile softly and go to sit with my cabin for the moment as I turn to watch my team.

  Nico and Bianca steps forward. "Most of you know us as Omen and Angel." Bianca says. "I died seven years ago on a mission to save Lady Artemis. My name is Bianca di Angelo, daughter of Hades." A just about everyone's eyes widen eyes widen, everyone knows the story of her sacrifice during the Second Titan War.

  She sits down at the Hades table after letting her hood down.

  Nico continues. "As Bianca said, you know me as Omen. I died five years ago in the last battle on home turf of the Giant War. You used to know me as Nico di Angelo, son of Hades." Everyone nods to him, remembering what had happened. After his hood was down, he sat with his sister.

  Zoë steps up. "Thee may not know me. I died at the cruel hand of thy father on the same mission as Bianca. I was Leutinette of Lady Artemis. Thy name is Zoë Nightshade, daughter of Atlas." She takes off her hood and is met by many gasps. They remember her story, and gaze at her constilattion almost every night. She goes to sit at the usually empty table of Artemis.

  Charles steps forward. "You know me now as Blacksmith or Smith. I died six years ago on a mission with Percy. As you used to know me, my name was Charles Becendorf, son of Hepheatitus." He pulls his hood down.

  At first, stunned silence, then, his cabin breaks it by clapping, glad to see their once dead brother. He joins them as Selina steps forward.

  "You know me as Darling. I died in the final battle of the Second Titan War. I apolagize for any bad feelings you might still have towards me. My name is Selina Beagraud, daughter of Aphrodite and former cabin consilar." She takes her hood off. A look of worry crosses her face at the silent campers then-

  "Selina!" Clarisse yells and rushes forward to hug her. I smile slightly.

  Selina looks relieved. I glance at Drew who has a murderous face on. Oh no. She stands up.

  "But she's a traitor!" Drew screams. Clarisse turns on her.

  "What was that, Princess?" She asks menacingly.

  "I said that she's a traitor." Drew says, a little quieter now.

  Chiron steps forward. "A forgiven hero, Drew, have you forgotten that?" He asks quietly, putting his hand on Selina's shoulder.

  Drew sits down again. Piper looks ready to smack her and walks up to Selina. "Don't mind her. I'm Piper Mc'Lean, cabin consilar(did not spell that right...). Come on." She says kindly. The three girls return to there seats.

  Chiron smiles at all of the elite team. "It is good to see you back again. Now-"

  He gets cut off by Rachel walking in.

  A/N I hope you guys like it! I'm not so good at Zoë's formal tongue so I apolagize. I am also not good at prophcies just to give you a heads up. *throws severed head at you* JK JK!! Geez! Just a joke!

  Welp, byezzz! You know the drill!