Help Part 2

Alex's pov

  Mom... I miss her sso much even if I barely knew her.

  I blink.

  "So, Uncle, will you help us?" Percy asks a stone faced lord of the skies.

  "Give me a good reason to help you."

  I step forward. "Your son and daughter fight. They believe you will not lift a finger to help, just like all the other demigods believe that their parents won't be there to help them. M'lord, why not prove them wrong?" I ask. "If I may, what is the reason behind the ancient law forbidding gods to interact with their children? It only causes a division between god and demigod that sets great amounts of untrust.

  "As seen with the Second Titan War, it all started just because one demigod felt abandonned by his father. M'lord, I know this is a touchy subject, but can't you see how easily that could have been prevented?"

  Zues looks at me closely. "One thing is for sure, you are just like your brother, annoying and persistant, yet unlike him, knowing how to approach a situation with respect. I must think on this." He says.

  "Zue-" I cut Percy off, knowing very well he might say something to tick him off.

  "M'lord, we do not have the time and End does not have the patience for an answer. Uncle, please. We need an answer now." I say.

  He looks at me in suprize. "You must be either very brave or very stupid, daughter of the sea. I told you, I must think on this. Now, out of my presence!"

  I bow my head to him, then physically pull Percy away.