Prolouge

Third person's pov

Two figures lay on the floor, knocked out cold. The room they were in was made of limestone and resembled a cave that was carved out of the stone just for this purpose, to imprison peole.

A single heavy steel door was the only way in and out of the cave.

One of the figures, a girl by the looks of it, shifts and groans. Black raven hair surrounds a deeply tanned face. Her eyes flash open to specks of gold floating in what looked like a sea green ocean. She blinks then mumbles something. She speaks louder, her voice a little paniced.

"Percy!?" She sits up and looks over to a boy with almost identical features to her lays asleep. She crawls over to him. "Percy, brother, wake up!" She says, shaking his shoulder.

He opens his eyes to reveal the same eyes except for the fact that he has specks of silver, not gold. He looks up at his sister, confusion on his face.

"Percy, this is not the Underworld." She says quietly, glancing around.

Percy sits up and looks around the room. "Definetely right, Alex..." He murmurs.

A/N I know this is short, trust me, most of the chapters will not be like this... well, tell me what you think, don't be shy! If your new here, I welcome you, but I do recomend you read the first book before coming to this one. A Chaotic New Life.

Well, if you are new, then you don't know how I go about things.

Rule one: don't get bitten by a mortal, they are deadly, especially to those vampires out there, and no, not the sparkly ones that are way too over protective.

Rule two: if you like my chapter, please vote, comment, follow, and/or share. It would mean a lot.

Well, they're not exactly rules but ah well!

Welp! Byezzz!