Chapter 23

"Maggie... she is pregnant."

That was it I couldn't take it. Not those words. Not those words. NOT THOSE WORDS!!!

I ran straight of the house and let my wolf out running out into the woods. not knowing where I was just going. just running and not looking back.

I had been running for hours when I caught it.

Maggie's scent.

I knew that scent I lived for that scent, of i thought my wolf was going crazy before now he was really going mad.

Even with all the exhaustion from running for so long there I was sprinting to reach the love of my life.

Adrenaline punped through my veins as I ran faster diving trees a long the way allowing her scent to guide me.

God I have missed her smell.

It was long before I reach a small abandoned cabin towards the edge of my territory, tucked away behind a veil of trees and vines. if my mate wasn't in there I would have never caught the scent of the place, it has obviously been masked by some sort of flower-y scent.

I crouched lower to the ground as I mind linked my warrior to join me. I knew my brother and I knew he wasn't stupid enough to take this challenge alone.

I sank lower as I waited for the others. when they finally arrived I instantly kept up and without even thinking of a plan, I barged into the cabin.

MAGGIES POV
I felt horrible for lying to him, I should have told him I was pregnant that wasn't fair. but it was the only way I could get him to go far enough into the woods that he could hopefully catch me scent.

I lay waiting on the metal table for another shot of silver, or for Chases brother to come back in and beat me. but no one ever comes in.

I start to think about chase, jake. my mom, my dad.... my baby. I didn't even realize I was crying until I felt the sting of the salt in a fresh cut on my cheek. Once they started to fall it turned into a steady stream.

"I want to go home, I want to be happy! why can't I just be fucking happy?!! What did I ever do to deserve this? What did I do to deserve any of this?" I begin to shout.
I'm so tired of laying her and being forced to stare at the ceiling. I'm loosing my mind and once that's gone there is nothing left of me.

I lost my heart when I rejected chase and I don't know if I ever even had a soul.

I hear a sudden Boise coming from across the house. what's going on? I think as I try and place my body in a position to at least see the door.

I catch the familiar scent of Chase and for the first time in what feeling like forever my wolf came through and seemed to leap within me.

It took no time at all before chase came barging into the room. one look at me and he was growling and snapping at the air. my Wolf somehow managed to calm his down and chase transformed back into his human form.

Running towards me and quickly u doing the restraints. then he held me. he just held me close and to me it was okay, that he was here now and would never let me go.

We were so lost in each other's embrace we didn't hear someone enter the room.

Then the next thing you know chase and I are on the ground and Ther is a silver knife in chases back.

ALRIGHT GUYS IM BACK AND HERE IS THE REST OF THE CHAPTER! IT ISNT VERY GOOD BECAUSE ITS MIDNIGHT BUT I CANT SLEEP SO I DECIDED TO UPDATE!!! SORRY FOR THE CUSS WORD IF YOU GUYS REALLY HATE THAT I USED THAT LANGUAGE COMMENT AND I WILL CHANGE IT!

MUCH LOVE!!