Chapter 26

The pack doctor said its rare. that it doesn't happen with everyone and if it does it mean a great amount of power lives within the mate bond.

After I felt chase squeeze my hand I let out a small gasp and everyone turned to me.

Then he let out a deep groan and everyone was on their feet. their alpha was alive and they could feel it in their bones.

We took him straight to the doctor and the he Told us that Chases wolf was barely holding on, and once he realized the full amounts of pain my wolf was in. he broke through to comfort his mate.

Yeah, he was dead and he came back to comfort me. if only that was how everything worked...

Now I'm sitting at his bed side waiting, watching, praying for him to open his eyes and allow me to see into his mind and know what he's thinking about.

Beep. beep. beep.

His heart.

All I can think about is the fact that his heart is beating.

I feel my own heart slow down into the slow steady rhythm his is at and I feel the connection growing between us.

The Sparks from where my hand touches his is undeniably the most amazing feeling in the world.

A feeling I never thought I would feel again.

Tear brim at the edges of my eyes and I try to hold them back but I can't help it and I watched as they fell onto chases skin.

I just want him to wake up. I want him to hold me again. and I feel so fucking selfish for wishing him back into this cruel world but my heart can't take anymore heartbreak it just cant.

Before I could even think about what I was doing I climbed into bed next to him and placed my head on his chest before falling into a deep slumber.

Hours later I awoke to the feeling of someone stroking their fingers through my hair.

I slowly opened my eyes and allowed them to adjust before looking up into the eyes of my gorgeous loving mate.

My wolf howled and I instantly had my lips capturing his. I allowed my lips to part to allow his tongue to explore my mouth and I could feel the pm sparks gong everywhere.

And as much as I didn't want to be, I was incredibly turned on.

Chase pulled away and let out a deep throaty laugh. how I have missed that laugh!

"You have gone into heat princess." he said looking down at me a grin on his face.

I groaned and buried my face in his chest.

Really? Now?

AUTHORS NOTE

OKAY SO I THINK IM GOIG TO UPDATE A LOT SOONER THAN I HAVE BEEN BECAUSE I HAVE A GREAT IDEA FOR THIS STORY AND I WILL ALSO BE GLING BACK AND EDITING OLD CHAPTER SO PLEASE INBOX ME IF THERE IS ANYHING YOU THINK I SHOULD FIX!!

Thanks

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW!!

~Brittney