Chapter 19

"Well....there was an attack... I went out for a run when you anounced you were leaving and while I was out a was mind link about a couple of the wolves on watch were attacked by some rouges, I had to step in and take care of things. When I got there.... Maggie there was so much blood all of the watches throats had been torn out and there were three rouges there. I managed to fight them off with the help of another group of wolves but I was injured. I didn't want you to worry about me so I stayed hidden and I was also unconscious. When I woke up you had already left. I'm so sorry Maggie and I love you." He said as he took a step towards me and I took a step back.

"Someone had to know you were injured why didn't anyone tell me? I'm your mate I should have been there to help you through that!! what the hell Chase I was suppose to help you! that what mates are for!" I said and stormed out of the room.

Look I understand he was hurt and he was in 'battle' but really someone should have told me, and the only reason they wouldnt have told me is if he gave direct orders not to.

I walked outside and out into the woods and shifted making my way back to the pack house. it was nearly a five hour run and by the time I got there I was VERY tired.

I shifted back into human form and grabbed a nearby shirt that smelled of my brother before walking up the steps to the front door.

Knocking lightly on the wood I waited to see my family.

As the door swung open and my brother saw me I was instantly in his arms.

Geez I left like 24 hours ago and he missed me that much.

"Hey Mags what are you doing here where is chase?" he asked looking behind me for his alpha.

"Chase? chase who? I don't know who this chase fellow is.. what is he like?" I questioned walking into the house and into the couch.

Jake followed me and was on the couch next to me in seconds with a questioning look on his face.

"Look he pissed me off so right now I just want to pretend he doesn't exist is that too much to ask?" I said a pleading look on my face.

"No." he grumbled folding his arms over his chest.

"Good!" I said jumping up and down a little but before running up to my room to get dressed.

When I came back downstairs I was wearing sweatpants and a t-shirt.

As I walked into the den the first person who saw me was ranger.

"Hey you!" he said swooping me up into his arms.

And before he could ask I put my hand up to say don't ask and he didnt.

I spent the rest of my day with my boys laughing until we cried playing video games and watching movies.

It was amazing to spend time with them like this because even when I lived here we never bonded as much as we were in the that moment.

Then before I knew it the sun was setting and I knew I should get home or chase and my mom would start to worry.

I gave the boys a hug goodbye and I was on my way.

I was about 4 hours ini the run home when I heard the snap of a twig behind me and before I could react I was plowed into and my head hit something hard and everything went black.

AUTHORS NOTE

ALRIGHT SO I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT I FIGURED IF I GOT THIS OUT THERE THEN I COULD GET A REALLY LONG CHAPTER OUT ALOT SOONER BECAUSE I HAVE SOMETHING WRITE ABOUT!! SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO
UPDATE I HAVE HAD A TON GOING ON THIS SUMMER AND I WILL TRY TO UPDATE BY SUNDAY!! THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!! I LOVE YOU GUYS AND ENJOY.

ALSO THE MEXT CHAPTER WILL BE A LOT BETTER SO PLEASE KEEP READING! I DONT WANT YOU TO STOP JUST BECAUSE THIS CHAPTER SUCKS.