Chapter 12

ATTENTION READERS PLEASE CHECK OUT

sydneecache's STORY LIVING WITH THE BOYS!

HERE IS THE LINK

http://www.wattpad.com/story/18220949-living-with-the-boys

GO CHECK IT OUT!!

CONTINUE READING NOW  AND THANKS FOR READING!!

I quickly got dressed and made my way down the stairs. i was wearing a tank top and super short shorts. its time to torture Chase and show him what he lost!

I swayed my hips a bit as i walked into the kitchen to see him and the rest of the guys around the table.

"Hey! how is everyone this morning?" i chirped grabbing a glass of orange juice and sitting on Parker's lap since there weren't anymore seats.

There were a mix of good, bad, and whats with her throughout the room.

After a while of talking i got up from Parker's lap and i wasnt even aware of the fact that my tank top had ridden up a bit.

I heard several low growls echo through the room and in a second Jake was by my side lifting my shirt and Chase was growling at everyone for looking at me.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?" Jake half shouted.

I quickly pulled my shirt down and looked away from Jake towards Chase. He had a look of pure rage and terror on his face. He swiftly got out of his chair and walked towards me.

I started to back away a bit but he had already grabbed my arm and started to pull me out the back door.

"Who did this to you?" he asked in a low voice both of his hands on my shoulders looking deep into my eyes.

"You really dont know?" i questioned him

He shook his head no and i looked away from him tears already coming to my eyes. I can't believe this is happening. I was suppose to be happy with him.. i accepted him, i gave him my heart without even thinking about it. He was suppose to place it right next to his and protect it. I never thought he would be the one to stab it. My heart is just to shattered. He was suppose to be the glue that put me back together.

I looked back towards him and i slowly said," When you slept with that other girl it bruised me. You were the one who did this to me."

The heart shattering look on his face killed me. All i wanted to do was walk towards him and kiss him and tell him it was okay, that i forgive him. Deep inside myself i knew i couldnt do that, he needed to know how much he had hurt me. He doesnt get to give me a sad look and expect me to fall back into his arms... No way.

I pulled away from him and walked inside the house to see all the guys by the door all of them looking close to shifting. I know they had heard my conversation so....

i looked at them and said, "Im going for a run... Anyone want to come?"

They all nodded and off we went to the great beyonds of the forest.

AUTHORS NOTE!

HEY SORRY IT'S SHORT AND SUCKY I JUST REALLY WANTED TO UPDATE AND FIGURED THAT POSTING ANYTHING WAS BETTER THAN NOTHING!!

WHATS YOUR OPINION OF CHASE RIGHT NOW?

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

LOVE YOU GUYS!!

BRITTNEY