Chapter 15

Maggie's POV

I opened my eyes to see i was in a rather large forest. confusion filled through my head. wasnt i just in a care accident. i looked around at all the trees trying to figure out what the hell was going on.

I heard someone behind me and whipped around. there standing amongst the trees was my dad and beside him stood rick.

"Daddy?" i asked and didnt wait for a response as i threw myself into his arms.

It felt so nice to be held by him again.

"Hey baby!" he said as i sobbed into his chest.

"I've missed you so much!" I said in more of a whisper.

"I know sweetheart but i need to tell you something." the seriousness in his voice made me pull away.

"You have to go back. you have to be with your mate. A storm is coming and you need to be by his side." my dad rushed his words and its took me a while to let the words sink in.

"I'm not going back Mags im staying here, with our baby." rick popped into the conversation.

My dad turned to him and threatened that he would have a talk with him later before turning back to me.

"Would you like to see your little girl?" he asked.

I nodded my head and watched as he went behind a tree and brought out a little baby.

She had grown since i had given birth to her and she was the most beautiful little girl in the world. I held her in my arms and rocked her back and forth.

She had dark brown hair and blue eyes just like mine and the cutest little nose.

I looked up at my dad tears in my eyes," you have taken such good care of her daddy!"

"Of course i have. now dry those tears and go back to your mate. He hasnt left your bedside for a week and to be quite honest he looks like hell." my dad chuckled at the end but i could tell he liked Chase.

I looked back to my baby girl. I cant leave her. I just got her.

Rick seemed to have read my mind. "I will take her Mags dont worry she will always know who you are. i will be the best dad in the world i swear." There was so much sincerity in his voice that i handed my baby to him.

I hugged my dad one last time, kissed my baby on the head, and gave rick one last kiss.

I walked out of the woods and everything went dark again.

I woke up to the sound of a monitor beeping and someone crying. my vision blurred as i tried to get use to the light streaming into the room through the window.

I moved my right arm and felt someone's hand on top of it.

I looked to see Chases head on my bed and he was praying. it was silent but i knew it was about me.

"Chase." i scratched out.

His head shot up from the bed and his eyes met mine.

"Maggie im so sorry. i love you so much and i wish i could take it all back i really do please maggie please forgive me." i had never seen someone plead as he was.

My fathers words flooded my brain as i looked at Chase and the words flew out of my mouth before i could stop them, " chase i love you and i forgive you!"

The next thing i knew his lips were crashing onto mine and the heart monitors beeping started going faster.

Chase pulled away in concern and then realized what it meant and smirked before kissing me again.

It felt so nice to be in his arms again.

AUTHORS NOTE

ALRIGHT YOU GUYS HERE IS YET ANOTHET NOT VERY GOOD OR LON CHAPTER! THEY WILL GET BETTER IF I UPDATE AFTER TOMORROW.

ALSO

I UPDATED MY LAST YEAR SO PLEASE CHECK IT OUT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW