Chapter 14

I stared blankly at the text for a good 5 minutes. Why was he texting me? how did he get my number? why now?

After a while of contemplating i texted back.

'Hey rick? i would love to catch a coffee break with you. when?'

I must be crazy. Go for Coffee with the one person who abused and raped me. maybe he really has changed. maybe he laid off the drugs.

'Great! today in an hour?'

'Sure pick me up? 43210 Mildred road.'

'K see you soon!'

I quickly got up from my bed to get ready.

I walked into my closet and decided to wear something that screams im not afraid. I grabbed a black off the choulfer shirt the had tears in it and a black bando to put under it. then i grabbed a pair of ripped up jeans and black combat boots. i curled my hair and put on some light makeup so i still looked like myself.

I was finishing up with some lip gloss when i heard a knock at my door and jake walked in.

"Hey there is some guy at the door for you.." He trailed off but by the way he was standing and looking i could tell that he wanted to say something else.

"Oh um thanks. hey is something wrong?" i asked grabbin my phone to walk out of my room.

"He looks like the guy that you showed us when you opened up for mind for us." he said looking down and shaking slightly.

"No jake its okay i promise. just trust me." i said and walked down the stairs.

There he was at the door. he had dark brown hair nearly black dark emerald eyes and the most amazing body. i guess at the beginning it was his looks i feel for then i feel for his charm.

I walked up to him and his eyes filled with shock.

"Damn you look good!" he said before i think blushing?

I only laughed, " you too. ready?"

"As i will ever be."

When we walked out to his car i noticed it was the same as ever just maybe a but different. it didnt look so scary anymore.

I buckled up my seatbelt and turned to him.

"So why do you suddenly want to see me?"

"Oh. Well after you told me you were leaving me a couple months ago... i ran out of alcohol one night and i sobered up a bit and i realized i had become my dad. Abusive, crazy, erratic, mean, horrible, and everything else i didnt want to become. I realized i had lost the one person i had ever loved. i was an ass and i hurt you. i shouldn't even ask for your forgiveness because i know i dont deserve it. i so eres completely up and im going to counseling. talking about my dad and my mom and you. I talk about you alot. i went to see our baby the other day and i caught your scent. thats when i knew i had to see you." His long explanation gave me the shivers. he really had been through a lot maybe i could forgive him and stop livin in fear.

Before i could stop myself i leaned over and kissed his lips. Yes i distracted the driver. the next thing i knew i heard a loud crash and we were tumbling down a ditch or something.

My head hit something hard and i couldn't fight of the darkness that was completely consuming me and my life.

JAKES POV!!

I knew it when i watched her walked away with him. It was te guy who had hurt my baby sister and i had just let her walk out the door. i was going to need some help getting him and her.

I walked swiftly down to Chases room. i knocked rapidly on the door before just opening it.

Chase was sitting on the edge of his bed head in hands and years streaming down his face.

I threw him a shirt and said, " you can cry about you being an ass to my sister later but for right now we have to go save her."

I heard him jump up and quickly follow me outside and to my car.

As we drove i explained evrything to him and saw his wolf trying to surface.

"Calm down man yo-" i cut off my sentence when i saw a car sitting in the middle of a ditch. it was whats his names car.

I jumped from my truck and went flying to the passenger side. Maggie was passed out.

Her head had blood pouring out of it and she was pale. Her arm was bent in the wrong direction and her body just looked so small. She looked so small and delicate that i was tempted not to mover her.

But before i knew it i was pushed aside and Chase had pulled her from the wreckage.

I quickly pulled out my phone and dialed 911.

It took nearly 10 minutes for emergency responders to come out and get douche face out of the car as well.

They took Maggie and i was forced to watch as they took her away in an ambulance and i didnt even know if she would be okay.

AUTHORS NOTE!! SORRY THE CHALTER HAVE BEEN SORT OF SUCKY AND SHORT BUT IM ON VACATION AND I STILL WANT TO BE UPDATING FOR YOU GUYS! SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!!

ALSO WHAT ABOUT RICK?

SHE KISSED HIM!!

WILL RICK LIVE?

WILL MAGGIE?

WHAT WILL CHASE DO?

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW