Chapter 21

WARNING THERE IS A TINY PIECE OF SEXUAL CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER.

CHASES POV

Chase,

It's been a while brother, how have you been? I understand you recently found your mate and given you stole my position as alpha then i have taken something that belongs to you! Now unless you give up the pack to me i kill  whats her name? Right Maggie1

You have 48 hours. If you want to take the deal come and find me.

-Grant

MAGGIES POV

I woke up with chain of silver wrapped around ym wrists and i was laying naked on a table. The room i was in had no windows it was small and only had one chair in the corner. The thing that caught my eye however was the man in the chair. He looked extremely similar to chase an di let out a whimper of hope for it to be him. But if it was himm he wouldnt have  me tied down to table like some kind of a lab rat.

The strange chas look alike stoood up and let out a oud rumbled from his chest. He was laughing  at me.

"Oh dear i am not your mate, i am his brother Grant it's very nice to meet you." He stuck out his hand then upon looking at my chained hands he went into another fit of laughter .

"Thats right youare meeting me under different circumstances. But dont worry you wont have to be around me long. I will just hold you here until i can lure your beloved mate here and kill him and take over his pack." as he spoke a smirk moved across his face.

"Why are you telling me this?" I asked him as i kept a blank look across my face," I rejected chase and he accepted my rejaction, in fact he has already mated with another female."

The smirk vanished from his face and a look of pure astonishment came in its place. I knew i shouldnt have lied to him but if it could save chase i was willing to do anything, maybe i could even mind-

OH MY GOD IM SO STUPID!!!!!

I Can mindlink chase and warn him god im stupid!

'Chase? can you hear me?'

Maggie!! oh my god i didnt even think about mind link whats wrong with me!? not important are you okay? im so sorry this is all my fau-'

I cut him off 'Chase you can NOT come after me if you do he will kill you and then take over your pack! i  already have a plan to get out of here and if you come after me and you die i will too and then what will happen to your pack?'

'I wont come if you tell me everything thats going on and your plan.'

Right! my plan! 'Alright babe this is going to sound crazy and i know it but... i need you to have sex with another female and i need to reject you and you must accept my rejection.'

'NO ABSOLUTELY NOT I LOVE YOU AND I CANT DO THAT!' he screamed in my head.

'WOULD YOU RATHER I DIE!!!?'' I screamed back.

he didnt answer for a while so i said it.

'I Maggie Caroline Smith hereby reject Chase Carigan as my mate.'

'I Chase Carigan accept Maggie Caroline Smiths rejection.'

And just like that i could hear him anymore and my heart was breaking and mt wolf was howling. However even though i knew she was upset i knew she also knew this was better than her mate dying.

The entire time i was talking to Chase i had my eyes squeezed tighly.

When i opened them i say that Grant was at the end of the table naked.

"If you arent mated, then you wont mind if i do this...." And with that he thrust into me.

CHASES POV

I couldnt hear her anymore i had just lost all connection with her. I forgot about one small thing when she rejected me... she isnt apart of the pack anymore  which means i cant mind link her. I crumpled the piece of paper i had been holding in my hand and walked out to the back yard where Carol was laying out by the pool.

Lets just say Carol is a bit of a slut and we used to hook up alot. I walked over to where she was and tapped her on the shoulder. 

"OH hey baby what can i do for you?" She asked in an extremely seductive voice making me want to cringe... i didnt find her sexy anymore.

"Well sweety im lonely and i have a problem 'downstair' i need your help with." i said trying to be just as seductive.

"Of course babe," she said and grabbed my hand leading me up to my room and as the door closed behind us i felt completely and totally alone.

AUTHORS NOTE

ALRIGHT SO I KNOW I SAID IT WOULD BE LONGER BUT I WILL SWITCH BACK TO MAGGIES POV. NOW IF YOU ARE CONFUSED THEN LET ME EXPLAIN. BY SEVERING THEIR BOND AND HIM HAVING SEX WITH ANOTHER GIRL MAGGIE SHOULD GET BRUISES AGAIN AND GRANT WILL BE ABLE TO  TELL CHASE HAD MOVED ON. NOW IF YOU ARE ASKING ABOUT CHASE AN DHIS BRUISES FROM MAGGIE HAVING SEX THAT WILL BE ANSWEED IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. ALSO IF YOU THINK I SHOULD CHANGE THIS CHAPTER PLEASE LET ME KNOW BECAUSE I WILL UNDERSTAND, JUST DO IT NICELY PLEASE. AND AT THE TOP I PUT SEXUAL CONTENT AND I KNOW THERE REALLY ISNT VERY MUCH BUT I FELT I SHOULD AT LEAST SAY SOMETHING.

ANYWAY

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW