25.

I woke up at 9 AM. I didn't heard anything home.
"Mom!" I screamed
She didn't answer me.

I got up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face.
When I was done I heard someone knocking the door. First off all, I thought it was my mom, so I didn't went open it. But then someone knocked again.

I walked to the door to open it. I just had a shirt and my string on.
I opened the door
"Oh hey... what are you doing here" I said
I wasn't waiting for him to be here. It was Dylan
"Hey... can I come in?" - Dylan
"Sure" I said and letted him in.

I walked to the sitting room and sat on my couch.
"Do you want to drink something?" - me
"No thanks!" "So how you doing? Is everything okay with the baby?" - Dylan
"Yes I'm doing great! I went yesterday to the hospital. Everything is okay with the baby!" - me
"I'm so sad that it isn't mine..." "I-" I interrupted him
"What? Why?" - me
"It's like... I would like to have a kid with you... you're such a sweet person. You're so kind, so beautiful!" - Dylan
"We don't know each other!" - me
"Yes... I know, but I really like you!" - Dylan

I was very confused. I didn't knew what Dylan was trying to tell me. I like Harry and I really want to stay with Harry.

"Um... Dylan..." I didn't knew what to say "I'm pregnant... I have a lot to do. I'm not thinking to have a boyfriend or something like that right now!" - me
"I understand..." "we'll. I should go than!" - Dylan
"But Dylan, I really like you as a friend" - me

He smiled to me and gave me a hug. My phone rang.
I couldn't see who it was, because my phone was on my bed. I walked to the door with Dylan and he walked away.

I run to my room to pick up my phone. I thought it was Harry.
"Shit... it isn't Harry. It's Sara..."
I didn't picked up the phone. I wanted to just relax at home.

I made something for myself to eat, took my laptop and sat on the couch.
I had to do some work online for Vogue.

When I was done working I searched for a website where I could buy some baby clothes.
An half hour later, I was still buying things for the baby.

My phone rang. Someone had send me a text.
I took my phone and look at it.
Harry: "Morning sweetheart! I miss you so much. I have some news for you!"

I was curious to know what is was, so I texted him back.
Me: "sleep well? Yeah I miss you too. Can't wait to see you again. What is the news? Tell me :)"

About 5 minutes later he texted me back.
Harry: "I have a concert in the Netherlands, in Amsterdam next week! I actually supposed to stay just 1 day, but I talked to my manager and I can stay for 3 days! Do you like that?"

Wow... I was so happy. I was going to see Harry again! I missed him so much!

Me: "babe that's amazing!!! Can't wait to see you!"

Later in the day my mom called me and said she wasn't coming home that night.

About an hour I went to the kitchen and cooked something for myself.
When I was done eating I went to the bathroom, took a shower and put some cozy clothes on.

I was feeling very bad. My belly and my back was hurting a bit.
I decided to call Sara, to ask if that's normal.

About 10 minutes later we're done talking. She told me that it's normal to have pain like that.
I was very tired. I found myself so weird today.
I was very upset for no reason. I thought that was because of my hormones.

I laid in bed and turned on the tv to watch a movie.
A few hours later I woke up. It was 1:00 AM. I got up to drink some water and then went back to sleep.