9.

We walked inside my room. He slammed the door. He held my hips and pushed me against the wall. He kissed me and bit my lips lips.

I was so drunk that I couldn't stand anymore so I lay down on my bed. He lay on me and started kissing me again. His hands went down. He massages my legs. He stopped kissing me and tried to take off my dress. I helped him and than he took my bra off. He gave little kisses on my breasts then took his clothes off. We was wearing a beautiful suit.

We're laying on bed, he turned me around with my back and buttocks against him. He started to fuck me. First he did very slow and gentle but then he did it harder and harder.

"Yes babe, harder" I moaned

"Yeah you like it?" He asked me

A few minutes later we're done. He gave me a little kiss on my lips and lay next to me.
He was exhausted.

"Hey.. I have to go. I'll call you" he said and then put his clothes on.

"Alright" I said knowing he will never call me and meet me again. It was just a one night stand.
So he walked away and closed the door. I was happy but also sad. I knew this the first and last time.
I went to the bathroom to pee. When I came back I heard something. Someone knocked at the door. I thought it was Harry, so I ran to the door and opened it.

"Oh god.. hey!" I said and quickly walked away to put something on.

"Where were you?" Said Dylan

"Oh I didn't felt well so I came back.. alone!"

"And you didn't told me? I was searching for you everywhere" - Dylan

"Awe that's cute!"
He came in and closed the door.

"It's so boring .. I still want to do something" - Dylan

"Well... I don't know what you're going to do, but I'm going to bed. Now!"

"So do I have to go?" - Dylan

"Didn't said that"
He lay on my bed next to me and looked to the ceiling. I think he was really bored!

"Look, you can stay if you want, but let me sleep now" I said and put the blankets over me.
He lay next to me and put the blankets over him. I had only a string and a oversized T-shirt on. I don't like to sleep with something on so I took of my shirt. He was very close to me, I could feel his... dick.

He held my hips and gave me a kiss on my neck. He was very drunk. I was a bit horny so I kissed him back. We stared to kiss and I quickly felt his hands on me. He took my string of.

"Dylan are you sure?" I said

"Yes" hè said quickly and took his boxer of.
We kissed each other and then he put it in me. Wow it felt amazing! He kept fucking me there and I enjoyed. He came in me. Then he lay down next to me.

"Ah that felt fucking amazing" he moaned

I said nothing and then I fell asleep.