3.

It was Monday, I was on my way to Philip's office. It was a bit far so I went by car.
I'm in front of the office and I so nervous. I can't even walk normal. It was a very big office. I walked inside the building and saw a woman in front of me.

"Can I help you?"

"I'm Amber, I come for..." I wasn't done and she already said;

"Yes, I know who you are. Come in. It's the first door on your left!"

"T-Thank you" I was very nervous

I knocked on the door. A man did opened it. It was Philip.

"Hallo, I was sooo exited to meet you! Come in" - Philip

"Hey.. me too!" I didn't know what to say

"So today we are going to shoot a lot of pictures. We have a new collection and we have to hurry up! We have a few clothes. Put the first look on and we will shoot the first session!" - Philip

Omg... I don't even know how to pose for a picture..
I walked to a small room. I did the first outfit on. Wow this outfit is amazing. I don't have enough money to buy it for myself.

"That's what I mean. It look amazing!" - Philip

I was feeling awkward. I was mad at myself. I didn't know what to say.

"So stay here. Look straight in the camera!" - Philip

I stood in front of a huge white paper. I'm sure that the name wasn't 'paper' but I'm to dumb to know al this model things.
I just did what he said to me and I think it was good.

"Yes perfect. Look at you" - Philip

I looked at the photos. It was very good.
So we stayed there for a few hours and then we had all the outfits and all the pictures he wanted.

Finally I got home. I was very tired. I took a shower and I went to bed.
I few hours later a got a text. It was from Philip.

Philip: Hey, I sensed all the pictures to my boss. He found all your pictures perfect. He sensed them to the magazine 'Vogue'. They want to have you next week in LA for a few pictures for the magazine."

OMG... Is this a mistake ? I can't believe this... I'm really going to Ben famous. I texted him back.

Me: hey Philip, I would love to! I just have to ask my parents first if they're good with it.

I have to play cool so I only said that! I texted my mom with what he said. She didn't reply so I closed my eyes and went to sleep.