5.

Me: Hey Sara, good morning! I'm leaving right now. I'm going to LA for my project with Vogue. I see you in a few days! Love you

I literally forgot to text Sara before. I wanted to give her a hug before I go, but I didn't had time anymore. I called a taxi to bring me to Philip's. My phone rang and I looked at it.

Sara: Wait what? Why didn't you told me before? I wanted to bring you to the airport and to give you a kiss! You're so bad... I'm really really mad at you right now!

I saw the text and didn't reply. But she send me another text.

Sara: Where are you??? Hello! Talk to me. I'm so angry at you!

Me: Look Sara, I'm so sorry okay! But I don't have time for this. I'll text you later!

I put my phone in my bag. Walked to Philip's office. I wanted to open the door but someone on the other side already did. It was a woman. She is also a model. I heard Philip screaming at me.

"There she is. Guys, this is Amber our new model. Thanks to her we are going to LA today! Amber, welcome to our crew" - Philip

This was so fucking awkward. Everyone was looking at me and they're laughing at me.

"Thank you guys, I'm very exited for this!"

The uber was waiting for us. Philip took my bags and put it in the uber. I sat next a guy, he was also a model. In front of me was the photographer and next to that model guy was Philip.

There was a lot op paps in the airport. I guess for that model guy. He was very famous, but I didn't know him.

We went first class in the airplane. Before we're go, I got a text.

Sara: I'm so sorry... I love you too sis! Have a good flight. X

I smiled when I read that. I really love Sara. She's my best friend, the only one.