11.

One hour before the Valentino fashion show

I was in the studio. They're doing my hair and my makeup. I had my own clothes on and only at the fashion show I could put my Valentino dress on. I was sitting down looking through Instagram and suddenly I got a text.

"I saw your name on the Valentino's fashion show list. Can't wait to see you again xx. H"

Ohmy.... omg is this Harry Styles?
I wanted to scream but I had to play it cool. They saw a smile on my face. I was so happy!! I send a text back.

"Yeah cool. See you then."
Wtf? I'm so stupid. Harry just texted me and this is what I text him back?
I didn't knew what to say. I normally can say whatever I think to a boy, but I'm so shy wen I talk to Harry.

"Amber, your makeup and hair is done. The uber is waiting for you outside." - Brit (my makeup artist)

I went outside to go in my uber. I had to do it alone. My crew were already there.
When I arrived at the Fashion show, there were a lot of paps they made a lot of pictures from me. They're asked a lot of things to, but I was with a bodyguard from the event so I couldn't give a answer.

"Are you the next top model?"

"Are you and Dylan dating?"

"Did you moved to LA?"

Wtf are this questions? Why do they think I'm dating Dylan?
I quickly walked inside to the dress room. I saw my crew right there. I was happy to finally see them. I don't like to do thinks on my own.

"Finally guys... this paps are crazy!" I said

"Yeah, you have to get used to it!" - Philip

"Am, here is your dress!" Dylan said and gave me my dress.

"Omg... this dress is beautiful!" I said

I went to a little room to put my dress on. I couldn't close the zipper so I came out to ask someone. There was nobody from my crew.
Shit... I can't do this alone...
I heard someone coming in to the room. It was a girl and a boy. It was Harry, behind him was Kendall.
I didn't knew what to do and what to say, so I smiled at them.

"Hey Amber!" - Harry said and gave me a hug

"Oh hey..." I said

"And who is this?" - Kendall

"This is a... friend!" - Harry

"Amber! Nice to meet you" I said and gave her a hand. She looked very arrogant.
She walked away and asked Harry to come with her. Harry said that she has to go without him.

"You look wonderful!" He said and smiled at me

"Thank you" I said, very awkward.

"I have to go! Good luck" Harry said and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

What was that? I thought that Harry and Kendall weren't dating anymore? Maybe they're just friends. One think I know. I don't like that girl.

The fashion show was done and I went to the hotel alone. I was very tired, so I didn't want to stay at the afterparty.

It was 1 AM, I was laying in bed and I got a message from Harry.

Harry: "Want to have a dinner with me tomorrow?"

I waited a few minutes to text him back.

Me: "Yeah sure!"

He send me the time and the adres. It was that restaurant where a met him. I put my phone on a table and went to sleep.

*************************************************
Guys, thank you very much for reading my fan fiction.
I'm sorry if there's a lot of faults in it. It's my first history in English.

I hope you guys like it!