12.

Today I wanted to have a lazy day. I didn't needed to go to work. I slept till 10 AM. I took a shower, put something cozy on. I had a breakfast at the hotel with my crew. After that I wanted to go shopping.

On the table
"Amber, what are your plans for today?" - Philip

"I'm going shopping and then I will have a dinner with.. with a friend of mine."

"That's cool! We're staying in the hotel, so if you need something just come to us!" - Philip

"Yeah, thank you. I have to go now! Bye"

I called a uber. I didn't wanted to walk to the city. I was to lazy! I went to a lot of stores and bought a lot of clothes. I also bought a dress to wear tonight.

In a few minutes there were a lot of paps. They're filming me and taking pictures of me. One of them kept asking me things about Dylan.
"Are you dating Dylan?"
"Did you moved to LA for Dylan?"
"Can you give us a answer"

I was getting mad at them, so I screamed
"No I'm not dating Dylan. He's a friend! We work together! Can you guys leave me alone?"

They kept making pictures and following me. I send Philip a text.

Me: here's a lot of paps. I'm getting angry! What do I have to do?"
Philip: stay calm! They want you to be mad and give them answers, so stay cool! Where are you? We're coming now!"

I send him my location and kept shopping.
There was a girl that wanted to take a picture with me.

"Amber, can I take a picture with you?"

I didn't knew why she wanted to take a picture with me. I didn't knew I was so famous.

"Yes, sure." I said

She came next to me and her mother took a picture of us.
She smiled at me and walked away.

There was a lot of people looking  at me.
10 minutes later Philip and 2 bodyguards arrived.

"Are you okay?" - Philip

"Yes, but they're very annoying!"

"If you want to walk outside, you have to go with them. They're now your bodyguard." - Philip

I feel kind of save with them, but it's annoying to go everywhere with them. I want to do things alone!

"Okay!" I said, but I really didn't wanted to...

We went back to the hotel. I walked to my room so I could get ready for the dinner with Harry. I put on the dress I bought today.
I send Philip a text
Me: "I' m going out for dinner. Don't need a bodyguard. Good night :)"

I got in the uber and went to the restaurant. When I arrived, I didn't saw Harry so I just sat and waited.
A few minutes later he came up to me

"Beautiful lady" he hugged me when he said that

"Hey, how are you?" I said
He sat down. He had a very beautiful suit on! I was in love with it.

"I'm good! And again.... you look wonderful" he said and smiled at me.

"Thank you! You look good in this suit"

He asked a wine bottle and 2 glasses. He asked me what I wanted to eat. We were waiting for our food and talking a lot.

"So... are you dating Kendall?" I asked carefully

"No haha.. we're just friends!" - Harry

I don't think so.. I thought

"I want to know more about you, but we can't stay here to long. I see a few paps outside. When we done with our dinner we can go to my house if you want it?" - Harry

"Yes for sure!"

When we're done eating, we run into a uber and went to his house.